**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Buff Prediction - Let's be a Detective!!

Hey guys , we are here to predict the upcoming buff according to the current scenario and situation.......
So with the release of V5 and another Average Cosmic champ....
1). The cosmic class almost have the large numbers of champs in comparison of other classes with lots of average champs and heavily depends on Corvus, Cmm and Venom.

2). V5 requires only Mystic , spider verse and symbiote champs.

3). According to some recent polls Juggernaut , Groot and Netflix Daredevil are in demand for past few months.

4). and since our Og Avengers are also quite weak .

Conclusion Since we need cosmic champs to get some powerful Champs... Venompool being a symbiote perfectly fits in scenario of V5 ....and Juggs also fits in V5 ...

Overhaul- Juggernaut or Venompool or Groot or OG Iron man or OG Captain America

Tune Up - May be ( Vulture or Nova or Kingpin or Hiemdall ) I've no idea

Update - Daredevil or Civil warrior or BPCW or Moon knight

So this is my prediction guys .... You can share your prediction too and share your thoughts.
Again guys , this is just for fun .... Please Don't take it seriously.

Peace out

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Thor Jane Foster ?
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Deadpool X force(tune up or overhaul), sentry(tweaks) and Groot(overhaul) may be high up there.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Juggernaut iron fist and thor jane foster seriously need a buff...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Cosmic class heavily depends on Corvus, CMM, and Venom.

Hyperion much?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Sentry needs a tune up urgently cuz he shud have the power of a million exploding suns
    Or maybe even an overhaul or a tweak but he shud be better.
    Please Kabam.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I have 5 star civil warrior(duped) Karnak Phoenix bishop goblin and Netflix Daredevil can I expect any buff for any of those
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Good thinking. Here are my thoughts:

Overhaul: iron fist, groot
    These seem very likely based on how frequently they are asked for. IF would be good for v5 and groot would be good for v2.

Tune up: vulture, green goblin, king groot, dormammu
    These champs have pretty good abilities but the numbers keep them from being used

Update: venompool, juggernaut, Jane foster
    Venompool and Jane foster have good abilities but there aren’t enough. Both of them need bigger numbers and a few more abilities. Juggernaut has a place as a defender so he would need a few offensive abilities. An argument could be made that these champs need overhauls however, they already have some good things going for them. Groot and iron fist have nothing
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    i got a six star Joe fixit yesterday and his kit is actually ok. I think if they update abilities and increase numbers, he could be a decent champ. no utility currently tho
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Guys, do you think that the recent intentional buff to moon knight is a teaser for a future update/overhaul or do you think they'll leave it at that??
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 482 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure Moon Knight will be getting an official buff later.
    The thing is, a lot of MCOC champs were very good for the time that they came out (ex.Rogue, Captain Marvel Classic, etc) but the game's overall mechanics have changed so much. Adding a persistent charge, pre-fight ability, or 1 to 2 extra pieces of utility to many of the 2016-18 champs would put them right up there with some of the best releases. While I'm excited for the potential of overhauled champs, I am intrigued at seeing what difference a few Carnage/Luke Cage styled updates will make for some of Marvel Comics's more iconic characters.