Options

Using multiple phones

Recently I have bought new Android phone and I have been playing this game on the iPhone, can I use both of my phones to play the game? I have a Kabam account. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    ..... yes, yes and yes for many of those threads already existed. You can play your account ANYWHERE in ANY phones... IF you have and remember your KABAM ID and password... you can create 30 different mail name for 30 different mcoc account in ANY phones as LONG you REMEMBER your KABAM ID.
  • Options
    pRieStpRieSt Posts: 9
    thank you, I didn't know! also, is there any way I can confirm, any official post?
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    As long as YOU are the the one playing the account and not someone else, you can log the account into 100 phones if you want.

But YOU have to be the only one playing that account.
  • Options
    pRieStpRieSt Posts: 9
    thanks!
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    pRieSt said:

thank you, I didn't know! also, is there any way I can confirm, any official post?

there have been official mod responses to posts like this, but you will have to dig through search to find them. Just remember they use geo tracking, so if your phone registers from the Florida one momement and then Cali the next they will probably get you for cheating