**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Vision Aarkus almost impossible to block with after ending a combo

Hey all,

I'm not sure when this started, but whenever I sue Vision Aarkus as the attacker, I find it almost impossible to block after finishing a combo. After the combo is ended the defender will attack me basic hits before I can react (block). Vision Aarkus is the only champion I have this problem with, and it makes him basically unplayable. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Salt_Doll said:

Hey all,

I'm not sure when this started, but whenever I sue Vision Aarkus as the attacker, I find it almost impossible to block after finishing a combo. After the combo is ended the defender will attack me basic hits before I can react (block). Vision Aarkus is the only champion I have this problem with, and it makes him basically unplayable. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

I just tried it in a dual with sentinel, it worked fine. I tried it with mllll and mlllm, because you were not specific in how you were ending the combo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVU2Tp0Cwz8

• Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Dude it is because of lagging.
    I have the same problem so I am unable to use my aarkus. Also he is difficult in defence as the phone lags before we can do anything.
    Switch to iPhone to avoid this problem.
    Lol buy iPhone to play games.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Dude it is because of lagging.
    I have the same problem so I am unable to use my aarkus. Also he is difficult in defence as the phone lags before we can do anything.
    Switch to iPhone to avoid this problem.
    Lol buy iPhone to play games.

I was thinking that could be the issue, I am using an ipad pro
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Bro then you need to send ticket to kabam via in-game.
    And me , I will have to be with laggy aarkus, namor, mysterio, human torch.
    Pray for me lol.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I thought it was just me, turd ate 2 revives
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    I've noticed he seems to be .. harder ... but yeah, it works .. just seems to be .. trickier timing than most other champs. *shrug*
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's ur device. Happens on my device I can still use. The other device kabam retired for me didn't have this problem.