**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emmas list of NonAffected Champs

Didnt Emma use to have a list of Champs that she couldnt affect with Inverted Controls? And people on that list included Magneto, Juggernaut, etc cus of their helmets abilities to block Psychic controls?

Werent robots part of that list because...they dont have brains?

Warlock keeps falling victim to it. And I just tried looking for her list but I dont see anywhere that says she cant do it to specific people in her abilities.

Was this changed, or is it a bug?

Comments

• Options
    adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    Just 4... both Magnetos, Juggs and Unstoppable Colossus.
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Ok, thanks...but I could swear Robots were also immune to it because of the obvious...

And I could swear it was listed in her profile....
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    Did we ever get a reason as to why robots wouldnt be?

Again, they dont have brains, and she doesnt have tech control abilities....
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Did we ever get a reason as to why robots wouldnt be?

Again, they dont have brains, and she doesnt have tech control abilities....

A mod came on shortly after Emma's release and said they added the mental resistance to Magneto, Juggernaut, and Unstoppable Colossus as a nod to the source material, nothing that's explicitly listed, but a fun interaction for fans who might pick up on such interactions. It's in the same vein as Daredevil never missing an invisible champ or Cyclops and Havok not inflicting damage to each other with energy attacks.

When pressed on why robots are affected, they basically said they wanted this to be a minor exception and didn't want to go through each champ to figure out who would and wouldn't be affected.

From what I can tell, the delirium node tells me that robots shouldn't be affected by Emma's mind control, but a Kabam mod has officially weighed in and said they have no intention on changing this aspect of Emma.