**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wuit asking for rdts, but kabam feel free to buff some champs

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
I know war is being revisited,
I assume it's going to be The same with a few tweaks in scoring and portal energy use, if defender diversity plays a big part honestly has anyone ever complained when you buffed some champs kabam... apart from the buffs being weak in most cases, seriously I don't agree with all the people asking for rdts but feel free to buff some champs, not necessarily to god
Tier but there are plenty of champs who could use buffing, and don't be stingy; apart from maybe aou vision none of the rest of your buffs have even made their champs r5 worthy in my opinion. Buff away

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    You can easily balance the game by giving every class 1 or 2 unique class specific abilities, like all mutants should heal and reduce debuff time, of course attacks and other abilities would have to be adjusted to allow for regen and shorter debuff times. The point is every class should have something unique within each class. Instead only a few mutants heal or reduce debuff durations but not do both. Some like Colossus would be awesome with healing and reduce debuff time along with his Armor Up. Of course this is just a rough draft of an idea.