**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone Using Proxima?

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
My 6* Proxima is duped, and I regularly take her along with Corvus and Aegon for the great synergies. I hate having a wasted slot on my team.

I like Proxima’s ability to parry any champ. Is anyone using her at R2 or 5/65 and happy with their rank up? What do you use her for?

Comments

• Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I sometimes use her when I bring her along with my corvus. She is a really good evade counter, can parry projectiles, bypasses some nodes because parries reduce ability accuracy.I usually complete 2 missions while getting to an sp3 and then throw it off, that take a lot of health of the opponent, then I build up to an sp3 completing my other missions, and the opponent is dead
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

My 6* Proxima is duped, and I regularly take her along with Corvus and Aegon for the great synergies. I hate having a wasted slot on my team.

I like Proxima’s ability to parry any champ. Is anyone using her at R2 or 5/65 and happy with their rank up? What do you use her for?

I love her damage
    Her safeguard
    Mine is currently duped and in rank 4 her sp3 can easily reach 500k with all Missions
    And corvus makes things easier