**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch Skin

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
Do you guys remember last year's event quest with Human Torch, it was like an old variant of him? I really like that costume. I wonder if they'll ever introduce that. It's so badass.

Comments

• ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    yeah but he is unplayable and will not be released
  • GiulioV99GiulioV99 Posts: 98
    He kinda reminds me Quicksilver in the House of M marvel event
  • Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
    Shafeeq said:

You never know bud, fingers crossed.

He looks like an old man.. Although still pretty cool

Idk, I just really dig it. Black and silver is my thing.
    GiulioV99 said:

He kinda reminds me Quicksilver in the House of M marvel event

I remember that! I love those set of events.
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★

Well, he is old man in that skin
    Sunspot said:

Shafeeq said:

How are you sure about that bro but I am sure because kabam ain't releasing nameless Hyperion, nameless vision, etc, etc
    slacker said:

Well, he is an old man in that skin
    so what about OMHT you mean @slacker
    Shafeeq said:

Sunspot said:

Shafeeq said:

How are you sure about that bro but I am sure because kabam ain't releasing nameless Hyperion, nameless vision, etc, etc
    I never said I'm sure, I just said fingers crossed. Remember the days when we thought SW would never make it as a 5 star? Well, we all got proved wrong (:
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

slacker said:

Well, he is an old man in that skin
    so what about OMHT you mean @slacker
    Basicly,in that event, he got trap in a dimesion which time flow faster than outside, so that why we got this old HT
    Sunspot said:

Shafeeq said:

Sunspot said:

Shafeeq said:

I never said I'm sure, I just said fingers crossed. Remember the days when we thought SW would never make it as a 5 star? Well, we all got proved wrong (:
    Well If we think in that way they this skin may happen but bro if we think this old man torch as an unplayable character like nameless Hyperion or some unplayable bosses like collector and grandmaster then we cannot get him

let us hope for the best and sorry if I was rude sorry I misunderstood
    Shafeeq said:

Sunspot said:

Shafeeq said:

Sunspot said:

Shafeeq said:

Well If we think in that way they this skin may happen but bro if we think this old man torch as an unplayable character like nameless Hyperion or some unplayable bosses like collector and grandmaster then we cannot get him

let us hope for the best and sorry if I was rude sorry I misunderstood
    Relax. No worries! Let's hope for the best (:
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    slacker said:

Well, he is old man in that skin
    Yeah I wasn't around at that time and just looked it up. My bad
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Wait did you actually have to go up against this version of human torch?
    P.S. I wasn't playing at this time
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

He was the final boss of The Living Death Who Walks! event quest.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

He was the final boss of The Living Death Who Walks! event quest.
    Thx @SpideyFunko
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I don't think so because they will want to keep the OG champion skin, and many people aren't fond of reskins for some reason.
  • HerdingCatsHerdingCats Posts: 64
    Looks like Gary Bucey
    Moot4Life said:

I don't think so because they will want to keep the OG champion skin, and many people aren't fond of reskins for some reason.

you’ve seen SIM and OG Iron Man right? Same character, different skin. I want new characters like Kitty Pride or something, not another spider man
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Moot4Life said:

you’ve seen SIM and OG Iron Man right? Same character, different skin. I want new characters like Kitty Pride or something, not another spider man
    yeah but i dont think it should take too much time for a new skin though. why cant they just release it alongside 2 new champions since its just creating exterior skin and no new animations?
    Moot4Life said:

The main reason is he is an unplayable character as mcoc have already released HT there are minor chances of OMHT coming in-game and unplayable characters like ice phoenix are dreams to me

Moot4Life said:

you’ve seen SIM and OG Iron Man, right? Same character, different skin. I want new characters like Kitty Pride or something, not another spider man
    sorry @SpideyFunko for correcting you but it is KITTY PRYDE or maybe your device's autocorrect nvm

Yeah she is super cool with he phasing through objects abilities and a new mutant we need to compete with the ghost
    Shafeeq said:

Moot4Life said:

you’ve seen SIM and OG Iron Man, right? Same character, different skin. I want new characters like Kitty Pride or something, not another spider man
    sorry @SpideyFunko for correcting you but it is KITTY PRYDE or maybe your device's autocorrect nvm

Yeah she is super cool with he phasing through objects abilities and a new mutant we need to compete with the ghost
    yeah it’s my autocorrect