**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Five star game, but ...

Hey all,
I guess the game is becoming a five-star game very very soon. However, obtaining 4* 5/50 is still EXTREMELY hard. I already completed most of the game content without having a single 4* 5/50! The level of rarity for T4CC is unbalanced with the rest of the game content except if you are in the top 100 alliance worldwide which you cannot join without 5/50 team. I wonder how rare T5 catalyst will be? I guess it will be obtainable for the top 100 players not alliance!

With the current status, I think ranking up a 4* to r5 is completely a waste, apart from SL if you don't have him as 5*. It is better to use these crystals for upgrading your five-star roster. what do you guys think?

Comments

• KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Jubaknight wrote: »
    Hey all,
    I guess the game is becoming a five-star game very very soon. However, obtaining 4* 5/50 is still EXTREMELY hard. I already completed most of the game content without having a single 4* 5/50! The level of rarity for T4CC is unbalanced with the rest of the game content except if you are in the top 100 alliance worldwide which you cannot join without 5/50 team. I wonder how rare T5 catalyst will be? I guess it will be obtainable for the top 100 players not alliance!

With the current status, I think ranking up a 4* to r5 is completely a waste, apart from SL if you don't have him as 5*. It is better to use these crystals for upgrading your five-star roster. what do you guys think?

I'm playing from Dec 2014, never was in a T4cc alliance and I'm playing AQ 5x5 only for last 6 months. I have too much T4cx compared to how many T4b I need to rank up champions, and 2x rank 4 5* champs. Also 9x rank 5 4* champs. All with minimal spending (10€ per month). So it's definitely possible.

I'll rank only 5* champs from now on, with the exception of truly good champs as a 4* (Wolverine, Dr. Voodoo etc)
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    Four stars are still very useful and they are a lot cheaper than ranking up a five star!