**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What crystal do you have the most of (hoarders welcome)

2»

Comments

• Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Ambjony said:

140 solo crystals as i’m saving since they said they will include 5* sig stones in an update early september.

150 t4cc as I have inventory maxed

They will not update the old crystals. You will still get the old trash from the hoarded ones.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    If only I could say 6 star crystals...
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★

Ambjony said:

140 solo crystals as i’m saving since they said they will include 5* sig stones in an update early september.

They will not update the old crystals. You will still get the old trash from the hoarded ones.
    if they’re saving shards... then they will get updated
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    300+ arena boost crystals. I just stopped selling unused 3* arena boosts when I realised they are not worth the effort.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    3600 t4cc crystals
    2500 arena boost crystals
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    what is the point of hoarding? do you get more rewards if you get open them all at once?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    3.7k t4cc fragment crystals is my biggest stack
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I have 1k free daily crystals
    and 2.2k t4cc fragments crystals
    plus a spice of arena boost crystals and tons of glory literally 12k I just wasted some honestly
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,808 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

what is the point of hoarding? do you get more rewards if you get open them all at once?

In the case of arena boosts and t4cc crystals, I don’t need them. My arena boosts are all totally maxed, so there’s no point in opening them. The fragment crystals are only opened for me when I am ready to rank up some champs.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

so extra stuff doesn't get wasted when I don't use it
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 197 ★★
    edited August 2020

Ambjony said:

They will either update or create a new level of crystal such as uncollected arena crystals. So saving shards doesn’t seem a bad idea. Just gettin rid of xp boost and adding 5* sig stone are great for me