**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Omega red question

QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
So I was just totting up numbers on a 5/65 sig 200 omega red and just wanted to double check the damage output potential...

So if you have death field active and stood close by & have a degen on them at max spores (30) he deals a total of 15,545 damage per second... Is this correct or did my calculations go wonky somewhere?.

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    87.73*30 , so about 2700 from that
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

is it possible this confused you? the damage on the degen is 365 over 7 seconds, so each second, one spore of degen would be 52 damage
  • Options
    I calculated and got a bit above 6000 per second
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lol 15k a second.... all R3 5* and below would be crying in Arena.
  • Options

is it possible this confused you? the damage on the degen is 365 over 7 seconds, so each second, one spore of degen would be 52 damage

Yup, the way its worded I calculated it 365 x 30 lol, was like that can't be right
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

I calculated and got a bit above 6000 per second

That's not accurate either. At 10 Spores my OR does 975 per tick. There's 2 ticks per second. At 30 spores with degen damage, it's 975+ 1168 per tick. Which equals 4286 per second.

https://youtu.be/wBRst-i-PC4
    He can do more with boosts and synergies.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Its about 4200 per second with the Degen and Death Field at 30 spores.

Edit;
    I forgot to account for his signature ability. At 10 spores or more the additional 1949 brings it close to 6200.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

It’s around 6k

With full synergies maybe.
  • Options

To break that down. First part is his sig ability dps, second part is 30 spores while death field is active, third part is heavy degen at 30 spores over 7 seconds.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

To break that down. First part is his sig ability dps, second part is 30 spores while death field is active, third part is heavy degen at 30 spores over 7 seconds.

^^
  • Options

ItsDamien said:

^^

And adding in the 10% from Void Synergy since it's the only synergy that affects his death field damage, I don't think there's one that affects his heavy degen.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

^^

And adding in the 10% from Void Synergy since it's the only synergy that affects his death field damage, I don't think there's one that affects his heavy degen.

Final image. Theoretical damage over one minute with Void, if you managed to get 100% uptime on both your death field and heavy degen. Not.... impossible, but very difficult. And thats all just from death field, heavy degen, 30 Spores. Not including any other sources of damage.
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Yup, the way its worded I calculated it 365 x 30 lol, was like that can't be right
    yeah I did a double take haha and had to check it
  • Options
    Thank you all for clearing that up.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    So ppl r flexing their Omegas huh.