**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Tired of playing a beta game been playing over a year and it's never not had issues

Just thought I'd come and say goodbye kabam tired of this beta game you have. Tired of swearing at my phone tired of the late nights but more than all I'm tired of been ignored by a firm who focus more on the new than fixing what they have. You have destroyed war and it's filled with bugs ( maybe my old phone maybe it's intentional by kabam ) either way I'm done with it now. If you enjoy a game that's filled with problems this baby is for you lol. So long kabam I'm breaking it off lol

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    BYE Felicia!, less in the run for arena champs! Woohoo! Only a few 100k more to go LOL
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    BYE Felicia!
    Speedbump wrote: »
    BYE Felicia!, less in the run for arena champs! Woohoo! Only a few 100k more to go LOL

50,000,000 players matey, you need more than another 100k to quit before your top fella!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Don't need to be top, just in the top 10% lol
    @andybaron7 is our name Andy Baron by any chance?

How long did it take you to think of your in-game name?

;);)
    Speedbump wrote: »
    Don't need to be top, just in the top 10% lol

so in the top 5 Million then. Thats a plan, hope you make it. I would settle for not being the worst player in the game, and the trophy they gave me for that is rubbish as well
This discussion has been closed.