**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Player- New Roster Help

2»

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

You gotta know how to use those champions, look at seatin’s tier list and search up if a champ is good, if they are, watch a video on how to use them, or else they are complete trash almost.

seatin tier list is OK at best. Lagacy's is even worse. Mine is the worst of them all, but I'll still post an image of it anyways.

It all depends on the situation. For example, I would honestly recomend KG over sparky at a beginner level, because he is tanky AF and noobs mess up a lot.
    This is actually not bad, though Kamala, while being underrated is definitely not that good. There are a few more things that I'd change, but I think its better than lagacys. Of course it's all subjective though and of course people are going to have different opinions.
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Qacob said:

You gotta know how to use those champions, look at seatin’s tier list and search up if a champ is good, if they are, watch a video on how to use them, or else they are complete trash almost.

seatin tier list is OK at best. Lagacy's is even worse. Mine is the worst of them all, but I'll still post an image of it anyways.

It all depends on the situation. For example, I would honestly recomend KG over sparky at a beginner level, because he is tanky AF and noobs mess up a lot.
    This is actually not bad, though Kamala, while being underrated is definitely not that good. There are a few more things that I'd change, but I think its better than lagacys. Of course it's all subjective though and of course people are going to have different opinions.
    I can not find ms marvel kamala khan in this list
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

get good with quake, watch some videos on her. She is the best champ in the game.
    Other than that, just push as far as you can in story. You should be able to at least complete act 3 with that roster

Jeez man, terrible advice. You don't expect from a newbie to just git gud with Quake.

Focus on Stealth Spidey, Aarkus, Omega Red, Doctor Voodoo and Carnage.
  • Options
    well for this beginner I would say please do not waste units in anything else other than masteries and also in later times when you need revives and potions for an emergency you can use units (note it only in times of 0 hope)
    and please save resources and do not waste on champs who are useless and keep yourself known to all characters if possible and you decide who you know how to play with well and I myself is not good with quake but I try my best ...
    well that is it thank you
  • Options
    @PokemonLover as you have heard about variants and stuff so I think you are super good at knowing things so learn learn keep learning especially dork lessons will help you as you say you have unlocked parry and dexterity
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

get good with quake, watch some videos on her. She is the best champ in the game.
    Other than that, just push as far as you can in story. You should be able to at least complete act 3 with that roster

Jeez man, terrible advice. You don't expect from a newbie to just git gud with Quake.

just because someone is new doesn't mean that they can't be good at quake
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    it is not that hard to play this game. try to get a groot, he is really good since he is immune to bleed AND has shorter stuns... plus his fury and cruelty buffs are insane he can get like 10.

also, buy a ton of phc crystals to widen your roster since they give good champions most of the time. after you have a good roster start on your masteries

grind arena if you want the featured champion, otherwise dont its pretty useless so dont ever do that.

finally, have fun!
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

it is not that hard to play this game. try to get a groot, he is really good since he is immune to bleed AND has shorter stuns... plus his fury and cruelty buffs are insane he can get like 10.

also, buy a ton of phc crystals to widen your roster since they give good champions most of the time. after you have a good roster start on your masteries

grind arena if you want the featured champion, otherwise dont its pretty useless so dont ever do that.

finally, have fun!

good joke, but the OP could read this and it would seriously harm his/her progression.
  • Options

Moot4Life said:

finally, have fun!

good joke, but the OP could read this and it would seriously harm his/her progression.
    well i did those things and i turned out fine
  • Options

people like @Colonaut123 kill the spirits of beginners who try to use quake
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

finally, have fun!

new beginners will have a good time at arena cuz they have higher chances of getting the featured champ when completing milestones after rank rewards
  • Options
    Shafeeq said:

Moot4Life said:

finally, have fun!

new beginners will have a good time at arena cuz they have higher chances of getting the featured champ when completing milestones after rank rewards
    oh really? wow, i never knew about the beginners bracket
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Shafeeq said:

Moot4Life said:

finally, have fun!

oh really? wow, i never knew about the beginners bracket
    seriously my friend's new account has a 4-star guardian which he got from the arena and before some months my second account got 4-star black widow deadly origins
  • Options
    while I got an IM classic in my main acc :(
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Moot4Life said:

finally, have fun!

please don't listen to this
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Moot4Life said:

finally, have fun!

well i did those things and i turned out fine
    I think most of us made these mistakes, and turned out fine. Doesn't mean that it is good advice though
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

It is called empathy, the ability to imagine one self in another person's position. Quake is difficult to master and with her low health, a few hits can knock her out. OP can master her, but shouldn't be relying on her when there are easier champions who can really aid him for game progress.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It is called empathy, the ability to imagine one self in another person's position. Quake is difficult to master and with her low health, a few hits can knock her out. OP can master her, but shouldn't be relying on her when there are easier champions who can really aid him for game progress.

agree with this. quake is definitely very good late game (obviously), but in the beginning, quake is probably worth less than someone like venom, who has better damage, better health/tankiness, and sustainability. there is not a single fight in acts 1-3 that quake will be the best option for, simply because her utility/playstyle and shutdown of most things is not needed in the early game. act four is the same, but there can be a node here or there that quake will be good for, but again, there are better options