**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Stunning Reflection node in war

KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
Was anything changed with this node? I thought as long as a poison or incinerate was on the opponent, we could parry. When they have suicides, I've always been able to parry them without getting stunned, yet today, the timer refreshed once and after the first 8 seconds, I couldn't parry without getting stunned.
Unfortunately, don't have a video since it happened too fast.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    A poison or incinerate applied will remove the buff, but it does not stay down with just that one application. When it comes back you have to reapply another
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

A poison or incinerate applied will remove the buff, but it does not stay down with just that one application. When it comes back you have to reapply another

Never faced that with suicides in war the couple times I've faced champs who run suicides. The permanent poison has always allowed me to stun. No idea if it was a bug before or not, which is why I asked.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Never faced that with suicides in war the couple times I've faced champs who run suicides. The permanent poison has always allowed me to stun. No idea if it was a bug before or not, which is why I asked.
    If the case that was a bug, in all videos I’ve seen and my own experace in war and 6.4.3, you must reapply after it is refreshed