**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull to rank 3?

Nww007Nww007 Posts: 84
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I've been considering rank 3 in my 6 star Cull Obsidian. I feel I will be waiting forever to get Cap marvel movie. Already have rank 3 CG. Any Thoughts
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I like him, but I know others don't. he definitely has fantastic damage
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    if you like the champ, I'd go for it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re taking someone to rank 3 you know what you need, I wouldn’t take him up but it’s up to you
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    If you have a 5* guardian, then sure. If not, I wouldn't do it
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    If you wanna rank 3 cull obsidian, I don’t see why not
  • Ingi_Freyr1975Ingi_Freyr1975 Posts: 175
    He’s great, one of the biggest damage dealers in the game. If you like using him I don’t see why you shouldn’t take him up.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    Venom.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    just be wary of his trash block proficiency
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    If u got Hit monkey then Black Bolt can be considered aswell. Culls Block Prof is low BUT his damage makes up for it. My r5 Cull did wonders in act 6 ch3 - 4 Id still say his Block is overlooked since u dont NEED to parry whole time. I use him with my 6* HB and 5* Corvus.

What I do to play him fot Minimum Block Damage :
    *Fight Starts*
    Parry - Heavy
    Dash At Opponent 5 Hits.
    Parry - Heavy
    Dex Special While Getting Route
    Heavy Chain In corner and try to connect to sp2 either (A) the opponent is dead or (B) You need 1 more heavy and combo.

Since Cull gets extra fury on specials with HB and Has Route and Has thanos favor he hits them hard

Always try to punish Specials with Heavies. if you see your distance might not reach them then either do L or LL to get distance and heavy again.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I would r3 Carnage if I were you. He's just so cool.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I would r3 Carnage if I were you. He's just so cool.

R3 6* is the most expensive and hardest rank up to do you have to really nitpick who you take and while I like Carnage he is certainly not worth it (until the rss become more common anyway).
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    I honestly would, after duping my 6* Cull he's incredible and I believe that the R3 would make him more viable due to the fact he'll be able to take more blocked hits. If he can take more blocked hits then he'll be more useful than at R2. I think he's a fine example of a champ that benefits more than meets the eye for R3.