**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Weird interaction with buffs before fight start

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
I've noticed some funky things with buffs that trigger before the fight starts and while your champs are running in. for colossus's synergy with oml, the fury triggers during this beginning phase, and while the timer doesn't go down(as it shouldn't), the defending champ starts to gain power from spite, which I don't think is intended. another interaction is with buff cornucopia and venom who also gains buffs before the fight
the buffs gained by buff cornucopia have a timer and start ticking down before the fight starts. I'd appreciate a mod or someone else explaining if this is supposed to happen or if it's a bug

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

This change was made when people complained about sym supreme not able to nullify buffs at the start of the fight against some match-ups.

As sym was popular mystic before doom and claire era. They solved it for sym but completely ruined it for mephisto, the node interaction you mentioned and few other areas.

This is nothing other than a lazy work on Kabam's part.
    I dont mind it, but i dont like when it happens.

hm I see. thanks for the reply. I guess it does make sense in that one scenario for sym but yeah it does seem lazy considering the other scenarios it breaks
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the synergy with colossus and oml also triggers buffet and the cool down timer also ticks down
  • 4Never4Never Posts: 84
    Yeah, I've noticed that Mephisto does not prevent Venom's starting buffs, or Dr. Voodoo's heal buff. That's wrong.