**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Going for cav

udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 2,152 ★★★★★
Hey summoners I have a question, is X-23 good for act 6? I want to get cavalier. I have Medusa, CAP IW, Elsa, and Hype at 5/55. Only hype is unduped. I also have 6* warlock. Do you guys think X23 will help with paths? I plan on saving medusa for sentinel and ulton, and maybe crossbones. Thanks for the advice.

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    im not cavalier, but im pretty sure you can just use the champs you already have. i remember reading somebody used x-23 for 6.1.5. but the champs u have now seem good especially considering they are all mostly max 5*
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Iceman and sentinel will help you all the way
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    X23 will shine brightest in no retreat 6.1.1 and 6.1.4 thanks to her regeneration but fights might be slightly longer especially against bleed immune champions otherwise your roster is completely overkill for cavalier, you'll have a really easy time in fact, seeing all your options, x23 isn't an essential requirement to your team at all, but she has excellent longevity so a nice backup option
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I did it just today, a double immune champ is must for crossbones. I had rank 4 Iceman. Your roster looks good.
    Also go through the paths in 6.1.6, you need specific champs for different paths.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

thanks, I will use warlock since he is double immune and infection will prevent healing, what path did you take?

Krishna24 said:

I did it just today, a double immune champ is must for crossbones. I had rank 4 Iceman. Your roster looks good.
    Also go through the paths in 6.1.6, you need specific champs for different paths.

thanks, I will use warlock since he is double immune and infection will prevent healing, what path did you take?
    I think regen path is the. It was my completion path
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    warlock is perfect. double immune and blocks healing
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    You have Warlock so you’re covered anyway but I wouldn’t say it’s necessary to have a double immune champion for Crossbones. You just need a bleed immune and don’t hit into his block.

Just beat crossbones, took too many revives to mention. I guess sentinel is next!

congrats! good luck
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I did it guys!!! Used all my units but its finally done! Thanks for the advice.

no problem
    yayy! nice job. welcome to the club