Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Presitge

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Sooooo how important is prestige? I hear all kinds off different things i have no idea what is true. But what i can say is i have been opening map 5 crystals for about 5 months straight and have yet to pull a fully formed T4cc, while others in my alliance get 1-2 per week.

Any particular reason I am literally the only one in my alliance that hasnt gotten a T4cc? I am the lowest rating in my ally at 183k though. Someone please chime in. It is very discouraging having the smallest account already, and not getting the T4cc everyone else is getting so i am slowly getting left begind. Out of my control and not fair. RNG is rigged

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Bad RNG. If anyone tells you anything different it's simply not true. I'm also highly suspicious that your alliance mates get 1-2 per week every week. I think they may be exaggerating the truth. I've had stretches where I've pulled 3 in 2 weeks but it's not uncommon to go months without pulling a full t4cc.

I've tried every conspiracy theory out there to improve crystal odds and none of them work.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I have terrible pulls from aq crystals. I have 2 t4ccs from the whole season. I have friends which have pulled 15+ this season alone. It's maddening.

But prestige has nothing to do with drop rate. Prestige is important to get higher rank rewards in aq.
  • Options
    I've pulled 3 in a week and then gone weeks with none. It's all random. Prestige does not affect this.
  • Options
    I don't like to stockpile crystals because I'm afraid the game will feel like I don't want them that bad, and in turn reward me poorly.

But I don't like to open them one at a time either, I want the game to be like "3 crystals at once?!? Ok here ya go here ya go here ya oh no that was a full one..."