**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I was wrong silver surfer.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
It’s not hard. I apologize kabam.
I went quake for the evade charges. More my play style. And I play more confidently. 3 revives. 2 were dumb as I was distracted.

Comments

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    I got him down to 10% and messed up I almost oneshot him lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I love when people get angry at first, then realise "Oh... it wasn't that bad".

I did the exact same thing for UC Nameless Thanos, even called it a cash grab back then. Just a little patience and a retrying goes a loooooong way.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Can you guys post these same comments in the other thread with all the complaints? It feels like there's been a massive overreaction to the actual difficulty
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    nice job op 👍 can't be bothered to sit through it myself lol
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar said:

Can you guys post these same comments in the other thread with all the complaints? It feels like there's been a massive overreaction to the actual difficulty

It's not worth trying to course correct that thread now. People have got into a particular mindset , and if I've learned anything about these forums it's these two things.

1. Most frequent posters are very predictable.
    2. Most posters are too stubborn to change their viewpoints.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Snizzbar said:

It's not worth trying to course correct that thread now. People have got into a particular mindset , and if I've learned anything about these forums it's these two things.

1. Most frequent posters are very predictable.
    2. Most posters are too stubborn to change their viewpoints.
    there's a leo meme for everything