**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Catalyst expiration

The catalysts need to have their catalyst type in their expiration icon. Right now we see that a catalyst is expiring , but we don't know what level.

Comments

• Options
    inventory then catalysts

Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    PikaPool2PikaPool2 Posts: 5
    edited September 2017
    That shows the catalysts that you have, but clicking the icon that shows what is expiring in the lower right corner on the home screen, then clicking catalyst; it shows you the catalysts that are expiring...shows you the type ONLY, does not show what level
  • Options
    Then you either have to keep a log of the catalysts you've earned, or go through and update all of that type till you clear the expiration from that particular catalyst
  • Options
    Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I believe you are confused
  • Options
    PikaPool2 wrote: »
    That shows the catalysts that you have, but clicking the icon that shows what is expiring in the lower right corner on the home screen, then clicking catalyst; it shows you the catalysts that are expiring...shows you the type ONLY, does not show what level

I have none of this mate, just inventory then catalysts and shows all that will expire, type and date etc?
  • Options
    Yes, it shows type and date, but not level
  • Options
    No, it show level as well
  • Options
    take it from this post that you have had some catalysts expire then?
  • Options
    Ok, I see it now, there's a slightly different picture for each level, I didn't realize that, would make it easier if they just wrote "level 2"