**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6 star pulls

I just want to know what algorithm kabam is using for the 6 star champs because my last 10 pulls are from the 2016 **** class. Did they take the newer champs out? The best is watching all these recorded openings, the pain is real!! Kabam changed some numbers so the drop rates of a decent champ went significantly down. What a joke!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    it’s called random number generator, or RNG.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    “All MY champs are from 2016 so obviously Kabam rigged EVERYONES crystals.” Listen to yourself mate.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Their algorithm is called ‘RNG’ it basically means you have an equal chance at pulling a particular champion
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Its true, anyone with any common sense knows the entire game is rigged.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    The game isn’t rigged, you have the same chance to get 10 great champs as you did to get 10 2016 champs. I only have one 6* and it is thing, who is pretty good. About 3/4 of my 5* roster is god tier and above too. You just have to get lucky
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    My last 2 6* pulls have been GG. Kabam has clearly replaced my crystal with one that only contains GG. And just for saying that, I'll def pull him three times in a row.