**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What should I do next?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just got UC right after the comp and now idk what I should do. I can take a tech 5 star to r4 but kabam gives me horrible luck so I don't have anyone to use it on. Here's my best champs.

What should I do next? 24 votes

Act 5.3
29%
LordNeoThicco_ModeMasterpuffSuperiorSymbioteCaptainGameThebombsquad1Celtic1981 7 votes
Side+EQ to build roster
33%
CiciliatoZombieZeddMaxGamingNo_oneukSoulOfDarknessRenaxqqUnassignedtesterGr8TonyStark 8 votes
Act 4 100%
25%
CupidTiborginadeepblack12Papicante1PastorAmericaodishika123 6 votes
A mix(plz tell me what)
12%
Thunderstruck77SpideyFunkoYodabolt21 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    A mix(plz tell me what)
    Options 1 and 2
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    A mix(plz tell me what)
    I am in the same boat as you. I'm not skilled enough just quite yet to go on to Act 5.3, but if I build a few of my champs up, I should be able to do it. I am nearly done exploring Act 4, which is easily the most boring thing in this game.

My recommendation is take up Nick for the CMM synergy. Take up KM 1 more rank and take up either Havok or She Hulk one more rank, which ever you enjoy playing more.
  • TiborginaTiborgina Posts: 36
    Act 4 100%
    Doc ock is really good you should rank him up he will help you a lot, darkhawk is also really good

100% act for and do UC monthly that will help you get more 5 stars

Also concentrate on your 5 stars, their more sustainable and will help you in act 6 as well
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Act 5.3
    your roster is fine for all of act five
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Side+EQ to build roster
    Give a try to timed events, if you can't complete, try act 5 completion, if you can't, explore act 4 while you try to improve (skills and champions)