**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Idea for boss raid...

We have seen...don't get confused between boss rush and boss raid it's two different thing...

kabam gonna introduce new mode in the game maybe in 2021...i have some ideas reguarding boss rush..but first lets discuss about what are the feature and requirement we know about bossraid....

What are the Features and requirement for bossraid?
We know that bossraid gonna be an alliance quist and war type...where we have to play with our alliancemate...

What's I expect from boss raid?

As we can see there are soo many games where boss raid mode is available and I think it would be similar here too...I don't wanna discuss about name of other games..

What's the idea?

As we can see summonire showdown is one of the awsome and big boss fight Quist where we have to take 4* champ which are available from normal players to higher players...but almost it took soo much time...
What if 10 members try to take down Boss with 4* and 3bg 3 bosses just like aq and aw with more boss health and similar fight like ssurfer and rol lol or aol champs...I think 4* or would be a good option...

What we get or expect from reward?

Almost I think it should be one week Quist in a month where people prepare for it and enter in the bossraid... without getting much frustration that's..so which champ we want to raid just have to select it with the dificulty and enter with alliancemate...

for example....

Champ I want to raid : silver surfer
Boss I have to defete :silver surfer
Mode/dificulty:bane/coldsnap,frostbite/
incinrate...etc
Champ I get :5* silver surfer

So that's my idea I know I expected many thing from this post but it dosent matter if we get this or not...if we get similar to this then it would be awsome and main thing is this gonna be stress-free Quist so just have to maintain time and enter the Quist defete the boss and it's fun to play..hope everyone like it

Comments

• Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Arsoz said:

4 sub bosses and 1 main boss rewards should be shards depending on difficulty max gives 6 star shards leaderboard for alliance damage so highest gets the best rewards but lowest gets a decent amount.Raids have to be funded.

I just discus my idea and just give example...I think this sounds good too..
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★