**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

RTTL, ROL, LOL, and progression

Disclaimer: This is not a complaint. Just considering the content and state of the game.

So I'm sitting on an 850,000 rating, 80+ 5*s, 18 6*s, pulling in over 3500 glory per week, completing Uncollected 100% on a regular basis, gotten all the way through through 6.3, etc.

I've done a completion run of Labyrinth and probably have the champs to 100% it now. However, I don't really need or want anything the rewards have to offer outside of maybe a generic AG. Instead, I'm wondering if 6 paths in LOL will cost me more resources than a completion run of Abyss. Maybe a couple of Nexus crystals, 6* shards, T5B shards? Path rewards? I don't know how you would do it, but the rewards for one run through Abyss are vastly superior to 7 total runs in Labyrinth and most of the Labyrinth rewards are increasingly abundant.

Similarly, I've been randomly creating secondary accounts and running them for a week or so and manage to get a 5-man roster of 4*s every time without ever touching RTTL. The juice just isn't worth the squeeze.

I don't think ROL is particularly difficult, so I don't have much to say about it other than it's also just kind of antiquated, I think. There's very little reason to spend the time doing it, especially if you are in even a mediocre alliance that can get you 1300 glory per week you can get all the rank up materials every week & the 3 champs don't really offer anything to progressing players that have a roster that can complete ROL.

Just some thoughts. I think I'll personally run Abyss before 100% Labyrinth, but I'd like a reason to 100% Labyrinth eventually.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Well you can 100% LOL with almost no units spent, so it’s free 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    With a lot of champions you can do LOL unitless now