**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Alliance War Major Problems

Dear Kabam,

I know this has been covered ad nauseam in other threads but I feel it needs to be repeated since we haven't really had an official response from you.

So my alliance is in tier 1 in war, and we matched up against an opponent with roughly the same war rating and alliance rating as us. Our members put their best teams possible on defense, using carefully selected rank 5 4*s and rank 4 5* all with synergies to give them the best possible stat boosts. After they placed their defenders, an officer in each battle group went through and meticulously re-arranged them so as to maximum the potential of each champ against our opponent.

Then we faced our opponent, who instead decided to just throw their champs onto any which tile with no regard to their effects on the champs at all. They even decided to include some 2* and 3* guys along with a few throw-away 4* and 5*s (read she-hulk, beast, hulk buster).

You'd think this would be a gimme for my alliance...but no. After crunching the numbers, guess what? We are going to lose this war, even if (when) we clear 100% of the map. The reason? The points given to champion diversity is way out of wack. I don't fault the alliance we are facing for doing this -- they were probably victims of it themselves in the previous war. In fact we will probably do the same thing next war too.

Seriously, what were you guys thinking? The point system is totally off here! There is no good way to look at this. If this was intended, then you are basically telling us to place our craptacular champs to win wars. If this was not intended then you guys really need to get some new testers -- there is no way something like this should have made it to production.

At any rate I hope you guys can fix this because you have basically ruined the only fun part of this game that was left.