**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aegon viability for shorter content

ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
After dropping 60k on the dual crystals, the only good pull I walked away with was Aegon. I know hes a God for LoL, RoL and all that stuff but what about much smaller healthpools like UC difficulty and slightly large ones like Act 6? I feel the quest might be over by the time he ramps up but I welcome anyone willing to change my mindset. Also how should I divide sigs between him and Namor?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I’ve done a full completion run of Act 6 and he didn’t help much if at all. I think I used him for maybe one path? I don’t have the patience to build him up when he’s not necessarily required or the sole counter for a fight. He’s not utterly useless, and he could solve a bunch of things in exploration but I haven’t went through it yet. In terms of UC EQ, you just don’t want to use him there if you don’t have the time; go for it if you want but I find that 99% of the time there is little need. For your signature stones, it depends on what you’re trying to do. If you’re looking to explore LOL or take a shot at Abyss, Aegon is the one to go for. If you just want an overall great utility champion you’ll be able to utilise often, Namor. Just my opinion.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I used him in a lot of act 6. He doesn't need to be fully ramped to be amazing. Just going through lanes in act 6 if you play well he can be very very strong. Namor is too niche in my opinion to be worth getting him to max sig unless your going for prestige. Getting aegon to max will be a much better investment for long term content
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think he'd still be useful for UC eq, or at least the final chapter. he wouldn't get like giga numbers but he'd be pretty solid still. I'd imagine after a fight or two in act six, he's pretty solid
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I used him a hell of a lot in 6.3/4 and now I’m working on exploration for eg the other day cleared a whole path to 6.1 xbones before tearing him a new one.

I’d maybe leave him at r3/4 until you get a bit deeper into act 6 to be able to tap into his utilities.

If you can’t find a use in quests for a champ that with very little ramping has true strike, crits into block and shrugs off any debuffs, I’m not sure what to say...