**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Boss rush silver surfer

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    He went down first time for me so something isn't being done right
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Knock him down a few times to increase the lifecycle shield reboot time. While the shield is down you can knock him out. Colossus worked well. Parry heavy. Save an sp2 after you knock him down to just finish through the block
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    domino,doom,AA,any other champ that can get off easy heavies
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    anyone got tips for that man thing?
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Quake and bake? I used my 4*. Took half my health in block damage but oh well I only needed 1 hp for all the other fights with her.

Claire might work too, you are poison immune and if he gets too much power from spite you can steal it with sp2? Haven't tried that one yet though so I can't confirm it works
    Dorm could also work @Thicco_Mode
    Qacob said:

Quake and bake? I used my 4*. Took half my health in block damage but oh well I only needed 1 hp for all the other fights with her.
    I think I'll just quake and bake. I tried it once but the block damage was insane with the oscillate. thanks

Qacob said:

I think I'll just quake and bake. I tried it once but the block damage was insane with the oscillate. thanks
    Yeah it really hurts, especially if you miss the parry. Maybe chuck on a 10% health boost
    Qacob said:

Qacob said:

Yeah it really hurts, especially if you miss the parry. Maybe chuck on a 10% health boost
    yeah I probably will
  • Tonym7879Tonym7879 Posts: 17

git gud and learn to read

This dude is one of those nerds that acts tough but is a douche behind a keyboard.

Try giving some real advice

• RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★

Stop suggesting champs doesn't seem to make a difference what I do I tried courvus tried venom tried storm tried alot and same thing doesn't get knocked out I'm just wasting revives. I see how kabam make their money now ripping off players that use revives. I'm doing exactly what I should be doing in fight and it's not knocking them out. It's complete garbage yet all kabam will do is send their automatic messages like fken normal. Played this game for years and spent alot but hey that counts for ****. I have the skill and doing what nodes say. Sick of their ****. Oh you dexxed the attack but hey it still gets hit. So much glitches it's not funny but hey all kabam care about is getting money off players right

U suck kid
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

I used She Hulk for him and Doom
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

Red Guardian if you have him, that's who i used ... otherwise .. the options already listed as well.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    VDM said:

Jestress said:

Archangel....

How does AA work? Lifecycle says immune to damage from debuffs.
    when you knock them down Lifecycle ceases to work and then dead. AA allows you to just knock them down because his bleed, poison, neurotoxin is just waiting to kill :)

I used She Hulk for him and Doom

Red Guardian if you have him, that's who i used ... otherwise .. the options already listed as well.
    thank you :)
    VDM said:

Jestress said:

Archangel....

How does AA work? Lifecycle says immune to damage from debuffs.
    the neurotoxins do damage and since his playstyle is heavy based, you'll increase the timer
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    Took me a few attempts (wasnt a fan of this node when surfer was first introduced either). I just used nick fury and kept spamming parry and heavy. This increased the duration and stacked bleeds so it eventually took him down. Good luck!
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    I did it with one l2 solo revive,...but I won’t attack you like a lot of these other dudes that responded to you,..cause that’s just a common thing they like to do.,...instead I will completely agree with you 100% it’s a total BS fight. First you have to knock him down,..then you have to wait til he gets up so the timer rests,..then you have to wait til he dusts himself off,...waxes his surfboard, does his stretches,...then the hokey pokey ,.. then when he turns himself around .....that’s when you knock him out!! ,...just a all around super dumb node/ idea in general