**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ladies and Gentlemen...We Got Him!

Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

Been trying since he came out to get this guy. Finally after my fifth dual mystic/science crystal I pulled him. Now I'm a skill awakening gem/Aegon dupe from having the horsemen of the Abyss. Now all I need is the 10 Mystic T4 Cats to get him up to R5.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Duff12475 said:

I opened 8 mystic/science 1st cycle and missed him. I got claire, longshot, dupe of voodoo, maw for the good pulls. Opened 3 since and got a quake.

But... I opened my 5th or 6th legendary hoping for a 5* finally and got him!

(

Welcome to the club! I'm still waiting for my first 5* Quake, Dr. Voodoo and Longshot so I'll still go for the Science/Mystic crystals until I get one or two more of them.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I got him when he was in a featured last year he is great
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Nice! and Lucky!
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★
    Congrats on a fantastic pull. I opened one today ro pull a dupe of Mordo. Gonna keep trying till I get Doom as well.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Keniutek said:

Got him as a 6*... twice in a row :)
    Now opened 9 crystals for Quake and so far, nada :(

I’m on 14 for her

I want to tell you it gets better

It doesn’t
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I got my first dual class and it was....
    Antman! Yay!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    He's become pretty common. But congrats! Got mine a while ago...one more Doom to face off with in war!
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Congrats, my man. I don’t have a single mystic 5* so I would definitely take doom