**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you spend most of your time on MCoC?

I'm just curious how the majority of summoners active on the forums spend their time while playing MCoC. I'll probably make charts if there are enough votes.

How do you spend most of your time on MCoC? 102 votes

Completing/Exploring Story or EQs
48%
Drenlinzuffyuncsteve53Jim0172VuDahMityAntMasterduxHendrossAckbar67LmaoScopeotoe987MysterioFernandoFM91BowTieJohnMaxGamingRookiieDjinRamadaRodomontade_BoiEtjama 49 votes
Grinding Arena
24%
ChadhoganFrostyLvernon15DonnymeijMilesHolmwoodZsirhcZElhadjeeEch238Grootman1294Xva23RockypantherxFabriciusDonrefreCtfz35Papicante1FiiNCHsastomMainRoninSoyheyor123CaptainGame 25 votes
Grinding Incursions
0%
Grinding ROL/LOL
2%
xxKyojinxxodishika123Trek26 3 votes
Grinding Solo Events/Alliance Events/Objectives
1%
Thunderstruck77Vendemiaire 2 votes
Showing up only for AQ/AW
7%
Ab_SamadStrWerewrymRaichu626spigwenderStellanTonym7879Thanks_D19 8 votes
Showing up only to spend energy
1%
MrGreekSplamBorgin 2 votes
Showing up only for Daily Rewards
2%
Moot4LifeCrcrcrcWoodys1630 3 votes
Vibing on Global Chat
3%
Hammerbro_64ShafeeqMuffinBrainAmneties 4 votes
Other
5%
winterthurbloodyCainNitro422JragonMaster170GrumpyBig_eggy 6 votes

Comments

• SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211

I barely play anymore. Only monthly events and special quests

Same. My main focus is to not let my Energy be full so I spend it on EQs.
    Shafeeq said:

Yesterday I spent time and got my energy refilled to finish the quest just 3 more nodes by this time.

Watch out for spammers and the doodes who ask are you a gurl and yeah I got 2 friends who live nearby by just chatting in global and always +ve vibes are good and most of my time go in global rarely but that is the best place in the game for relief

Making friends on a mobile game and ending up meeting them irl is TIGHT!
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Vibing on Global Chat
    Shafeeq said:

have anyone spammed that "I am a gurl" in global chat to see what happens??

I just typed once and saw 5 requests pending ...

should I post this meme kinda thing in meme thread
    Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

should I post this meme kinda thing in meme thread
    Sure. It's a free contest!
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Vibing on Global Chat

Shafeeq said:

simply the condition is worse ... :(

Player: "I am girl"

It took me 5 minutes to understand, learn and look at the history and origin of this meme

@SplamBorgin that meme was nice

Champion testing

Ah nostalgic. I used to do that a few months ago.
    Rookiie said:

Honestly I like story mode cuz there's no timeline or pressure, I can progress at my own will
    But I'm waiting for the full nerf now so ..

@Rookiie full nerf?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Honestly I like story mode cuz there's no timeline or pressure, I can progress at my own will

@Rookiie full nerf?
    Yeah you know how they started by nerfing the 6.2.6 champ? I'm waiting for the full thing. Re-evaluating all the painful boss fights and reducing the attack values across the Act.
    Rookiie said:

Rookiie said:

@Rookiie full nerf?
    Yeah you know how they started by nerfing the 6.2.6 champ? I'm waiting for the full thing. Re-evaluating all the painful boss fights and reducing the attack values across the Act.
    Oh you meant those nerfs. I became Uncollected about a week ago and I'm hoping the hard fights are nerfed before I get to them too.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

What about story?
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Same here I hop in aq/aw sometimes to help alliance mates out but since doing my completion of act 6 I have no intentions of entering that cess pit again until the changes are made. I have to admit the side quests have kept me more than happy this month, I've not even bothered doing master just 100% UC
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Vibing on Global Chat

Globa chat isnt that bad but that ONE DUDE has to "get a girlfriend" aka look for someone to put in their basement. Or the dude that's calling someone out for no reason.

I see them as more of 12 year olds whose “bodies are going through changes”.

I haven’t seen any because I block anybody who is like that. The other regulars in my global and I chat it up every so often and it’s fun. As of late two users Malik and Mimzee (Not their full ign) have been arguing with random people, and it’s been taking up all of global so there is nobody to chat with 😞

Also where is the lurking on the forums option?
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Story quest is boring so as soon as I became uncollected I completely stopped story quest
    I do some aq when there but becoming boring cause same map and defense for 5 days
    I love and enjoy monthly event quest and side event the mist. This is the only thing I really enjoy

Globa chat isnt that bad but that ONE DUDE has to "get a girlfriend" aka look for someone to put in their basement. Or the dude that's calling someone out for no reason.

I see them as more of 12 year olds whose “bodies are going through changes”.

I haven’t seen any because I block anybody who is like that. The other regulars in my global and I chat it up every so often and it’s fun. As of late two users Malik and Mimzee (Not their full ign) have been arguing with random people, and it’s been taking up all of global so there is nobody to chat with 😞

Also where is the lurking on the forums option?
    The poll only let me put up 10 options and 'Lurking on forums' isn't exactly spending time on MCoC so I didn't even think of that XD
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’m on forums more than the game
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Shafeeq said:

simply the condition is worse ... :(

Player: "I am girl"

It took me 5 minutes to understand, learn and look at the history and origin of this meme

@SplamBorgin that meme was nice
    have you not the seen the movie?
  • Charlie_SceneCharlie_Scene Posts: 44
    trolling on global chat

I’m on forums more than the game

Recently, same.
    XD I returned to this thread after weeks and 'Grinding Incursions' got 0 votes :lol:
  • No_Ægon_clubNo_Ægon_club Posts: 150 ★★
    Loading screen