**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you have any irl friends who play MCOC?

13»

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Yes, 1
    I have a friend who actually convinced me to download the game, back then I felt like such a noob compared to him, I thought his 4/40 unduped hulk was insane. Then he quit (RIP) but came back at the beginning of lockdown, at which point our rolls reversed and his hulk was nothing compared to my 4/55 stealthy.

Oh and my little brother but that doesn't count. He is the definition of a noob. His favourite phrase is "why would I read their abilities?"
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    My older brother and my nephew play the game. In the same household better incursions when you sit at the same bar counter top playing talking about champs which nodes to take. Which path to do. I obtained Cavalier first and helped them rank up and take the best paths. We now have 3 cavalier players living under the same roof. Great family time to chat and play and relax.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few
    I knew one guy who played mcoc for a bit in 2017 but he quit some time later. I know another who still plays the games to this day.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Yes, 1
    When I started, I knew no one irl who played. One guy I knew recognized the music and asked if I was playing MCOC. He said he tried it for a month or 2 but didnt like it. This was within my 1st 2 months of playing.

After I had been playing for 8 or 9 months, I met someone who had been playing the game seriously for 3 years. He knew his stuff and played at a very high level or at least to me it seemed that way. He had a few 4/55's, played AQ map 5 and 6 and did the master EQ every month with little difficulty. This was before 5/65's, UC EQ's, 6*'s, and Act 5.4.

He gave me alot of advice and urged me to be more active in alliance quest/war. I wasn't doing any of that back then. I had knocked out Acts1-3 rather easily early on, went on to Act 4 and it was like hitting a wall, so I just forgot about it and stuck to the arenas and beginner-heroic EQ's.

Don't think he plays the game anymore. Seemed like he was burning out as I was just getting started. This was around fall 2017 and he said he had been playing since the beta in fall 2014.
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Imagine having friends
    HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

I got many a friends to play the game. I was the one who played it first. A few months after launch iirc. But they all quit because they didn't have the skill. (Jk. I was addicted) . But my luck was terrible and I sold all my champs. But then one of my other friends stopped playing his account and I adopted it. Now my life flows away in this game. Putting bin 5hrs atleast with 8-9hrs on some days.

Please don't ban me kabam. It's not account sharing or selling.

edit the comment and delete that last bit about the account @HI_guys
    Times up. Damn. I'm getting anxious. Don't want years of my life erased. Shouldn't have said that
    I will die laughing if it happens.
    Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Doesn't take a genius to know admitting on a games forum you broke the rules isn't very smart. At least if you get suspended you will know the reason why!
    Yes i
    Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

I got many a friends to play the game. I was the one who played it first. A few months after launch iirc. But they all quit because they didn't have the skill. (Jk. I was addicted) . But my luck was terrible and I sold all my champs. But then one of my other friends stopped playing his account and I adopted it. Now my life flows away in this game. Putting bin 5hrs atleast with 8-9hrs on some days.

Times up. Damn. I'm getting anxious. Don't want years of my life erased. Shouldn't have said that
    Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Doesn't take a genius to know admitting on a games forum you broke the rules isn't very smart. At least if you get suspended you will know the reason why!
    Yes I'm the dumb ****. If I do get banned I hope it's temporary and then I shall purified of the sin. Just thought it would be a nice story. It's definitely not piloting. And he doesn't play anymore so I guess it's not sharing?
    It's the same as purchasing an account. It doesn't matter if they are still playing or not. You can't play an account that was created by someone else. I have no idea what the punishment would be IF they would even do anything about it. I just wouldn't risk it by talking about it. I know in some cases the account is permanently disabled.
    OUCH. That would give me hell. But I didn't take any money. Thing is he was incredibly lucky with his pulls. He had 4* DS pre 12.0 . You know how he was back then . I had to make do with 3* Colossus and gamora from the daily crystals
    If they don't know your ingame name they can't do anything
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Mathgeek said:

HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Yes i
    Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Yes I'm the dumb ****. If I do get banned I hope it's temporary and then I shall purified of the sin. Just thought it would be a nice story. It's definitely not piloting. And he doesn't play anymore so I guess it's not sharing?
    It's the same as purchasing an account. It doesn't matter if they are still playing or not. You can't play an account that was created by someone else. I have no idea what the punishment would be IF they would even do anything about it. I just wouldn't risk it by talking about it. I know in some cases the account is permanently disabled.
    OUCH. That would give me hell. But I didn't take any money. Thing is he was incredibly lucky with his pulls. He had 4* DS pre 12.0 . You know how he was back then . I had to make do with 3* Colossus and gamora from the daily crystals
    I hope I hope
    Have u ever posted any screenshots on the forum from this account? They have all your forum history if they wanted to look it up.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No
    Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

Mathgeek said:

HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Yes i
    Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    I hope I hope
    Have u ever posted any screenshots on the forum from this account? They have all your forum history if they wanted to look it up.
    i honestly doubt they care
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes, a few

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

Mathgeek said:

HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    Yes i
    Neotwism said:

HI_guys said:

ItsDamien said:

HI_guys said:

HI_guys said:

Oh God damn. NO!!!
    I hope I hope
    i honestly doubt they care
    they could probably see if your forum email account is connected to an in-game account
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    No
    None that I know of. My girlfriend played for a bit, but it's not really her thing
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Yes, many
    i introduced one of my friends to mcoc. im glad i did because he's unbelievably skilled at it. he finished act six with only one 5/65 champ on his roster.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yes, a few
    My few classmates used to play like 4-5 yrs ago (like from when the game released )
    they used to talk about mcoc and I didn't understand a ****
    I started like 6onths ago and those guys left long back for various reasons