**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science/Mystic Dual Crystal

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
Just a heads up, Red Guardian is going to enter the pool soon, so might be better to hold off opening any. If you’re patient and got a lot of sig stones , waiting for Scarlet Witch would be a good idea as well as you could already be stacked in this dual crystal when she gets released

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I don't think Scarlet Witch will be added to the basic pool.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

@LibertyPrimeV1 pointed out that they mentioned in their dev diary they would add all champs to the basic pool now that dual crystals are out
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 pointed out that they mentioned in their dev diary they would add all champs to the basic pool now that dual crystals are out
    Regular five stars
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    SW will most likely be a huge money grab first
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Regular five stars
    Yeah so all the Champions like Black Bolt, Thor, Gamora, Black Widow, War Machine, and all the other "Regular" Champion that aren't available in the basic pool currently. That includes Wolverine and Scarlet Witch, but not "Special" Champions like Ultron Classic or Thanos.