**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Team(s)

I've gotten many good champions over my 6 months of playing this game and I need to know what champions pair up with each other the best. I know NF, CMM, and Quake all work together, as well as Blade and GR. Just wondering what teams I could make for tackling Act 5.1.6 (and beyond), AW Defense, and AW Offense. I am currently working on mastering Ghost and Aegon, so I have yet to experiment with them in any teams. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

Comments

• Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88
    I don't use allot of your champions so I'm not too sure about synergies but you should definitely bring up that Warlock he is insanely good and helped me get uncollected. I hear sunspot is really good too I would consider bringing them both up
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    Ghost has a trinity synergy with Wasp and Ant-Man. Ant-Man boosts her offensive power a lot for every Buff on her, while Wasp makes her significantly easier to play because it enables Ghost to have unblockable specials if she unleashes them immediately upon phasing.

Colossus benefits a lot from the synergy boosts of Omega Red & Emma Frost, plus they are both great champs in their own right, but by all being Mutant you potentially limit yourself.

DarkHawk and Night Thrasher go well together, but they really both need to be awakened.

Warlock and Sunspot also go well together.
  • Ok that helps! Honestly I never have required Ghost to have unblockable specials because I just time them right. So should I just mess around until I get more champions, or should I try to compile a few teams now? Also, what champions do I have that are good for AW Defense?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,446 ★★★★
    SwishBaby said:

Ok that helps! Honestly I never have required Ghost to have unblockable specials because I just time them right. So should I just mess around until I get more champions, or should I try to compile a few teams now? Also, what champions do I have that are good for AW Defense?

Are you getting Ghosts specials fully critting? If you're managing it without Wasp then nice work!

You've got a ton of "god tier" champs so really just go with who you like. Warlock, Sunspot, Blade, Cap IW (really needs to be woke though) are all great choices.

As for Defence - Fury, Killmonger, Guillotine 2099, Medusa, Darkhawk, Venom (unlockable SP2), Nightcrawler, Sinister, Man-Thing, Juggernaut, Spider-Gwen, Warlock, Aarkhus & Sentinel are all potentially good defenders - depending on what tier of war you're fighting in and what nodes you place them on.
  • Ok thanks so much!