**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 7 Hulkbuster Compensation

I know you all understand the details of the game, so I’m shocked to see how bad the compensation was.

It was mystic -40% week and that Hulkbuster wrecked us and cost a significantly higher number of items than we were given.

I had to R2 Abomination for the path and it still cost me a minimum of 20 items.

Poor work gents.

Comments

• PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    I will comment on every thread about this. Anyone who ran acid wash in a high prestige alliance got rekt from this. This is not fair compensation in any way
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    I ran acid wash all 5 days, top 20 alliance, zero items used all week
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I easily used that compensation amount each day for the first 3 days. Its a joke and it shouldn't be hard for kabam to see who fought HB that day and give players back exactly what it cost them.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Compensation was a complete joke.
  • i'm not on acid wash, but it easily should have been that x 5. that seems reasonable per 1 day.

if that's all people are getting for 5 days of that, it's incredibly out of touch.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

i'm not on acid wash, but it easily should have been that x 5. that seems reasonable per 1 day.

if that's all people are getting for 5 days of that, it's incredibly out of touch.

Most people who are decent wouldn’t use any items, so it’s just free stuff
  • culturalreference1culturalreference1 Posts: 60
    edited August 2020

i'm not on acid wash, but it easily should have been that x 5. that seems reasonable per 1 day.

Most people who are decent wouldn’t use any items, so it’s just free stuff
    this was clearly a big enough issue that kabam not only removed hb off that node, they did it well ahead of their 7.5.1 change. the vast vast majority of people who were put on that lane sunk a lot of items into that one fight.

if that doesn't apply to you, great, enjoy your free stuff. in fact, i hope you get more free stuff if that means making it right for the rest of the people who feel like this wasn't an equivalent compensation for what they used for that singular fight.