**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Units

My units went to 0 two days ago. I had hundreds of units and did not spend any let alone exactly the correct number to reach zero. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    I lost 90 the other day. Just completely out of the blue. No idea where they went.
  • Kabaam, any response? I, like many others, have spent more money on this game than is remotely proper. Losing units for no reason with no response is a difficult pill to swallow.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Open a Support Ticket.
  • PsychoBadgerPsychoBadger Posts: 3
    Hi,

I had this exact problem three times, last time it was on Friday with 400+ units. I know this exactly because i bought Tony Star's Briefcase the same day. The previous time when that happened it was under 100 each time. I tried to open a support ticket and i don't know what to put in the server box. so basically i can't open a support ticket. Any idea what server are they talking about? i tried searching kabam server list but nothing. I basically made an account here just to be able to find out how to post a support ticket. This is not how customer support should work.

Please help. My in game name is 2CBLSDMT
  • PsychoBadgerPsychoBadger Posts: 3
    Meanwhile, i succeeded in submitting a ticket to Kabam via mobile. If i get an answer i will keep you informed.
    Cheers
  • They did correct this issue. And have corrected subsequent issues in a reasonable time frame. Overall pleased with the customer service.
This discussion has been closed.