**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bars of power

Wouldn't be great if you get to choose with special to throw at the enemy if you have a full bar of power. There's some players that the lvl2 special is the most effective and other the lvl 1. Kabam should let us choose with special regardless of the full bar of power.

Comments

• RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    That will make certain champions way too OP. Imagine I bring my Ronan and I save till 3 bars, can u imagine how long my combo will be if I spam my L1 at the right times?

The same goes with Hulk by spamming his L1, talk about super strong when I'm smacking my opponent at low health while chain stunning him.

So no, bad idea, very bad idea. The game was not designed to accommodate such a feature for the players.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    While I agree with @Rotmgmoddy on the fact that it would be over powering most likely, I do not agree that there are certain sections of the game where the AI can do this while the player base cannot. The mechanics should be the same on both sides of the screen.
  • wolfwolf Posts: 106
    The rule should be the same for both player and the AI.

If the AI can use special 1 or special 2 when power bar is full, we should also be capable too

I wonder why this feature hadn't been implemented yet
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    wolf wrote: »
    The rule should be the same for both player and the AI.

If the AI can use special 1 or special 2 when power bar is full, we should also be capable too

I wonder why this feature hadn't been implemented yet

What? Where do you get that? The AI cannot do that.

The only area that bends that rule are the story and event quests, where their special 3 is deactivated unless a node specifies their special 3 is activated. That's why when they are at 3 bars, they will use the next best special which is L2 because they can't use their L3. They can't use their L1 when they are at 3 bars, impossible.

So the rule is the same for both player and AI, unless of course you want the ability to use an L3 taken away from you during those same fights, which in some cases will still be really OP for some champions. This feature will definitely not be implemented unless it is a unique node challenge Kabam wants to give us in maybe 5.4
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Bad idea not only would some champions be overpowered but others would also become much harder to fight. When you fight champions like war machine, falcon and green goblin especially when they are super inflated like in 5.3 if you block one of their sp1s you take a ridiculous amount of blocked damage so when you fight them you play to get them to their sp2. If they could randomly throw sp1s when they are at 2 bars it would take the skill out of fighting those champions.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    That will make certain champions way too OP. Imagine I bring my Ronan and I save till 3 bars, can u imagine how long my combo will be if I spam my L1 at the right times?

The same goes with Hulk by spamming his L1, talk about super strong when I'm smacking my opponent at low health while chain stunning him.

So no, bad idea, very bad idea. The game was not designed to accommodate such a feature for the players.

And don't forget AI would be able to also . Don't even want to start to think about that!