**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the most underrated female champion in the game?

2»

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Savage said:

My Elsa Bloodstone was my first R2. I regret nothing

Same here bro. Blade who now?
    Here is his biography:
    When Eric Brooks’ mother was killed during his birth by a bloodthirsty vampire, the newborn Brooks’ blood was infused with vampiric enzymes.This event turned him into a Dhampir, a hybrid human/vampire, possessing the powers of a vampire like immortality, but none of their weaknesses. Eventually becoming known as Blade, he has the ability to sense supernatural phenomenon, enabling him to identify Dimensional Beings and quickly react to incoming threats, making him effective at hunting the most powerful beings in the Battlerealm.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Black Widow (Deadly Origin)
    Savage said:

Black Widow is probably one of the best skill champs Kabam has ever added. She has some kicka## animations and some great utility such as miss shutdown and aar. (Looking at you node 23 of war) Her damage is amazing, was even capable of killing act 7 beta fights in almost one sp2. Once you stack the insights and sabotages, she can annihilate the opponent. I feel like her and elsa need a lot more attention as they are capable of tackling endgame content just as much as overrated aegon (yes I know how good he is just hate his ramp up and he has no aar until 500 hits)

I agree she is underrated. I really wanted her, but only got the 2 and 3*. She has some awesome damage and utility. At what point will else be so underrated that she starts to become well rated? No one really forgets her now, and I feel like she is no longer underrated. Also Ronin is better than BWDO, Blade, and Possibly Elsa but im not positive on that one.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Other
    BWCV she should be beyond god tier with triple immunitys insane damage and insane healing suside friendly and i can go on with her. Also domino her damage output is insane
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    She Hulk

BWCV she should be beyond god tier with triple immunitys insane damage and insane healing suside friendly and i can go on with her. Also domino her damage output is insane

um...... most people say BWCV is the 2nd best mystic.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Djin said:

Elsa's only problem is that she was released in the year of Gods.

This sums it up really
  • ShøckerShøcker Posts: 200 ★★
    Rogue
    I voted for Rogue but I also think that Psylocke is very underrated, she can literally leave the opponent without power during the whole fight
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Other
    Emma Frost. She has nice special damage, nice utility/immunities in diamond form and and taunt. There's also Gamora, although she can be frustrating to play but there is a nice trade off with insane sp damage.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    Rogue
    Rogue.
    I dont think she's necessarily the best on the list but definitely the most underrated. She doesnt hit as hard as others, but her life steal and power drain rotations are very very useful.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Other
    Storm is one of the most underated female champs in the game! And i love playing her in a squad or quest.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Rap said:

Storm is one of the most underated female champs in the game! And i love playing her in a squad or quest.

She has okay damage on no utility. Definitely not underrated.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Took 6* Elsa to r2 unduped, she is amazing, probably be my first skill at r3
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Elsa gets consistenly looked over by the YT community. Only Prof Hoff has sort of hinted he might be wrong about her.

I only feel you should be able to choose your rounds, and have a way to avoid getting her buster debuffs purified.

For a new champion, she doesn't feel future-proof.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Rogue

Seeing Wasp left out of these discussions always hurts me a little :'(
    She’s so much more than Ghost’s side piece

Outside her descent damage and her ability to take aegis heavy nodes at war, there is nothing in her kit that would justify a placement above a mediocre tier placement. Also terrible armor and health pool. She is correct rated by the community 😉
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Elsa Bloodstone
    Just love how Angela didn't make it to this list and she's the only decent female 5* I have