**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quick question about the end of Herald side quest

AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Just saw the in-game message about the Herald Side Quest concluding on Wednesday September 2 at 10:00 AM PST. I was targeting the Vision quest on Wednesdays and Doom quest on Fridays to obtain the shards and generic 5* sig stones (I skip the Void days since I runs suicides and he is sickening to fight against when suicides are on).

If what I saw is correct, then that means I will have to use up my Galactus favours on other days that I wasn’t planning on doing, lest they go to waste. Am I missing something, or am I correct in saying this? I’m hoping that I can still do the Vision side quest on the Wednesday 2nd September itself, otherwise I would have to use all my remaining favours on the Tuesday before.

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

you are correct in that if it does not end on a day you want, you'll have to do another. I don't know the specific time if when it's ending because I've completely ignored the side quests this month

So with Tuesday being the last full day of the quest, what I'm hoping they will do, is just make all the options available. So you can either maximise shards, resources or go for both.

I doubt that's what will happen but that's what I'd like to see.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    Is there a definitive answer on this?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have the same question in mind like OP, I stick to Wed Vision Aarkus quest but dunno if I can use up the tickets I saved in the last week on that quest.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    History tells me you’ll need to use it Tuesday since Wednesday a new side quest will begin. Sometimes the side quests have gone on a few more days but idk. You may need to burn them on air walker quest if you’re holding them.
  • GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Just go Tuesday its the easiest but the least amount of shards
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    *Following*
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Any good alternative quest suggestion if the next Aarkus quest is not available?
  • Ganesh10aGanesh10a Posts: 17
    Reference said:

Any good alternative quest suggestion if the next Aarkus quest is not available?

Like someone mentioned Air walker is probably the next easiest fight. You will get half of shards and resources.
    If you don't run suicides void isn't bad
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Doom quest is easy with quake
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

It will be fair if all they open all the quest for the final day. Otherwise those who dont do mixed one will lose opportunity to maximize their rewards. I do cosmic day and I dont wanna lose 6 day rewards -_-

They could easily have it running 2 more days, or even a week, so everyone could choose whom to fight. Just need mods to confirm what it will be like