**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What changes would you make to Falcon to make him viable?

Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
What changes would you make to him?
I really hope Kabam do him justice. Dope animations, love the way he moves and flies.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    More bleeds and some fury buffs and an incinerate or 2 when you throw an SP3
  • AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Make him trigger his aar when he places debuffs on opponents.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    have more stuff with redwing and change him to classic falcon where redwing is a bird, like scarlet witch is classic. could kinda be like squirrel girl and tippy toe
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    I’d change Locked On to guarantee crits on medium hits, have a scaling crit damage increase with his Sig, and add either a scaling chance with Sig to proc a fury buff during cooldown (kind of like Cull) or refresh itself. I’d probably also double the length of debuffs places while the opponent is locked down.
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 762 ★★★
    Change AAR on locked on to offensive as well as current defensive, inflict non stacking vulnerability with heavy, 100% chance to purify 1debuff every 2.5 seconds while locked on, move incinerate to sp2 and give fury on Sp3.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Lock on indefinite until hit. Similar to Karnak being focused
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Just some form of damage, and maybe some true strike.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Falcon is shite, and just bc you pulled him 10 times, that doesn’t mean he should be better or buffed...

They literally said he's getting a buff