**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Your choice on 5* duel classes crystal vs normal 5* crystal

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
With the launch of duel classes crystal for a while, have you switched to pull this crystal or stick to original 5* one?
If switching to duel, do you find it really increase the chance of what you wish to get?

Your choice on 5* duel classes crystal vs normal 5* crystal 165 votes

Yes I switch to duel classes
83%
GamerTheTAbyssBigPoppaCBONESnakeEyes69Mr_PlatypusSatsuiNoHadouHaji_SaabIndrick781FrostyKirklinallinashesNoodes_NumanAlex13369SungjMatthewmercuryuncsteve53Darkrider05Ab_Samaddano357 137 votes
No I still pull original 5* one
16%
GroundedWisdomWakandas_FinestNuclekerrGbabyfreshTimrosBrokencx23433CiciliatoMikeb1284Denzel116pigupompomKill_GreyRehan010_Woody15ErosenseiogDnegrin6969MasterpuffLucasjones98SlayerzzSkyLord7000 28 votes

Comments

• Options

It's dual class crystals, and they definitely offer a better chance at pulling a specific champion than the regular 5-star crystal

I know you are talking about simple 1/sample vs 1/population. If that’s the case, should normal 5* be cancelled as everyone like you just go for duel class? Think twice the dilemna.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

There are probably an equal % of crummy pulls either way. I haven’t done the math, but I tend to think the crystal mechanism is fool’s gold in general.

Dr. Zola

Yap, you know what I mean.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Switched to dual to go for certain champs like aegon who I pulled a few days ago and prior to that I got corvus, looking for heimy ghost and ronan dupe in cosmic / tech now.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I haven't. Tried one, didn't like my pull. Lol. I'm mostly Featured now anyway.
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Saved up 100k shards for a Stealth Spidey, Nick Fury or Aegon. Got none of them when I opened the dual class crystals. All I got from that was ISO and the fact that I'm now heavy on skill and mutant 5* that I won't use.

Still wondering if I should switch back.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    My pulls from dual class have been so trash, it's aggravating. Annoying, but it's the best thing available.
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    There's really no reason to not use duals at all, even if you have every 5* in the game you can at least choose what iso you're getting and if you don't you surely have a preference on who you still want.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I'm looking to get a Sentinel, so I'm just going to get duel classes until I get a Sentinel.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Went for the mystic one and got the Claire that I wanted in my first try! Now going for basics cuz of iso and stuff.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

There are probably an equal % of crummy pulls either way. I haven’t done the math, but I tend to think the crystal mechanism is fool’s gold in general.

Dr. Zola

Yeah for sure. In a void it’s pretty much the same, but like, I need to get some solid mystics for V5 so I’m going for that. I must be doing something wrong because in like 4 crystals I think I have only ever gotten science
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    I think I've opened somewhat 10 crystal till today and got only one dupe.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    0-18 in science/mystic looking for HT. I've pulled some good stuff including Void and duping my BWCV, but no HT.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I’m not really looking for anyone rn.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 ★★★
    I went for dual science, last one I got original Spidey, before this one I pulled Thor Jane Forster, next one will definitely be a regular 5"...
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    I’ve mostly moved on to dual crystals, didn’t pull what I wanted but still lucky enough (Longshot, Invisible Woman, RHulk and GR awakenings). Now thinking about going back to regular for a few or even mutant/skill just for the iso from dupes, as I mostly have science and mystic iso and barely anyone to use it on.
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    i have most of the top champs i need like doom, aegon, corvus. so I tried going for dual for nick or domino. opened 10 got only one mutant sabertooth and all other low tier skill champs like from Electra to falcon. meanwhile I opened 6* nick so now I'm saving my shards. i will start going for featured from next month when they update it i guess.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    0/10 looking for Aegon, have managed to pull and dupe stealth spidey and killmonger though which is awesome. Just I could really do with Aegon.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Even if you're not looking for any specific champ, you can choose 2 classes and try to max sig as many champs of these classes as you can. It would slightly increase amount of 6* shards you get in a long run.
    Personally I go for mystic champs and furry
  • Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Duel is far better than basic..you can focus on two-class of which you need more champs... If you are building up your roster and only have couple of 5* I suggest best duel class is Science/ Mystic class..the ratio of decent champs is more than trash champs.. I pulled BWCV from them and duped Longshot, Luke Cage, Red Hulk, and Hood from just 8 crystal I opened in the last 2 weeks.