**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

White Mags Buff

2»

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 490 ★★★
    I posted a poll recently wondering who might be joining Professor X. Based on White Magneto's synergy, the case for Apocalypse is certainly growing stronger. (And if not then, definitely eventually)
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Does it have to be #hero and #metal champion only or any or the two.. #metal champion.. like Doom

In any case, im happy to have 6* Magneto Now awaken.. i think he is ok @ 1/25 for now.. while other champions need the higher health and attack..
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

All they need to do is give White the same ability against metal champs. I kinda agree that red gets more damage and white gets to be a support. But, the key ability should have been the same. Hopefully, the CCP members give an input regarding this.

Why would someone disagree and not even explain wjy? Baffling.lol
    :neutral:
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Low key disappointed they didn't change the animations

Also, I don’t know if this counts but I think either seatin or Lagacy said Kabam would be swapping the Sp2 animation with the Sp1 animation on white mags.
    No, please no. We don’t need to memorize another specials.
    Also, animations it’s better to remain the same at old champs. Changing them, is very likely to result in non dexable specials, and I’m sure no one likes that 🤔
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    HI_guys said:

o_o said:

Dont know if anyone else noticed, but the character sheet that Lagacy showed listed white Mags as being in the tech class. Weird.

He said it was a mistake

Oh I guess I missed that. Thanks
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,766 ★★★★★
    So heres a random thought, you use white mags to make say warlock better, but you have to fight a red mags. Wonder how that's gonna play out
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Greekhit said:

Rookiie said:

Also, I don’t know if this counts but I think either seatin or Lagacy said Kabam would be swapping the Sp2 animation with the Sp1 animation on white mags.
    Also, animations it’s better to remain the same at old champs. Changing them, is very likely to result in non dexable specials, and I’m sure no one likes that 🤔
    It’s not a new animation. White Mags’ sp1 animation just becomes his sp2 animation and his sp2 animation becomes his sp1 animation. All it is, is a flip flop. It’s also kinda needed because White Mags relies on his sp2 getting a crit to be effective and a 2 hit animation gives a higher chance of him landing a crit.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★

Greekhit said:

Rookiie said:

It’s not a new animation. White Mags’ sp1 animation just becomes his sp2 animation and his sp2 animation becomes his sp1 animation. All it is, is a flip flop. It’s also kinda needed because White Mags relies on his sp2 getting a crit to be effective and a 2 hit animation gives a higher chance of him landing a crit.
    Who said that? Can you give me the link of the video? I searched but I didn't found anything
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    He looks awesome gonna be a great champ
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    They should make white mags available as a 5* in the basic pool, they said theyd add all normal champs into the pool in the Dev Diary
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    so white magneto sp1 animation will be his sp2 and his current sp2 will be his sp1 after he goes live?

thats not good, because i know his sp2 animation is not the easiest one to evade.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

Greekhit said:

Rookiie said:

Who said that? Can you give me the link of the video? I searched but I didn't found anything

It’s mentioned in the image for this tweet, but I’m also pretty sure it was said in either one of Lagacy’s or Seatin’s videos on the white mags buff.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    An ok champ, not bad but nothing crazy.
    I have him awakened but won't rank him up and use him just for synergies and for his pre-fight abilities
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Looks like most guys prefer Magneto Classic (Red) over Magneto Marvel (White). He’ll definitely be far better than he is now when the buff goes live. His support ability for other players is great and the stun utility. I think he’s not bad overall, but I’d hate for him to be used like Heimdall (just warming the bench and cheering) and not Nick Fury (who besides his great support to others is wonderful on his own).

We still got time till they both go live, maybe there might be some minor tweaks. Regardless, he was useless before, at least he’s worth something now if anything.
  • amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Jestuh said:

Will passive stun work on stun immune bosses?

It works on debuff immune champs though
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

o_o said:

o_o said:

Dont know if anyone else noticed, but the character sheet that Lagacy showed listed white Mags as being in the tech class. Weird.

Don’t hurt you’re head over it
    I also won't hurt my head over your bad grammar.

the statement "Don't hurt you are head over it" makes 0 sense....
    LOL....
    amal_nair said:

Jestuh said:

exactly that. will be amazing for debuff immune, limber, tenacity, it will bypass all the same stuff as doom and wasps stun does.
    cant wait to take this team into LOL.
    Colossus, OR, Emma, AA,. White MAgs.
    Colossus and AA parry heavy their way through... OH YEAH!
    edited August 2020
    HI_guys said:

o_o said:

o_o said:

Don’t hurt you’re head over it
    I also won't hurt my head over your bad grammar.

the statement "Don't hurt you are head over it" makes 0 sense....
    LOL....
    It's autocorrect. Stop trying to be clever
    just making some light hearted humor.
    becuse the statement is saying don't hurt your head due to a typo while the statement itself contains a typo...
    chillax.....
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    amal_nair said:

Jestuh said:

Thanks. I phrased it poorly. I was looking for what the benefit of the passive debuff was vs normal parry. Looks like it’ll be good for agent venom, crossbones etc too