**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to get Suicides Quickly (FTP)

The_PopeGope2The_PopeGope2 Posts: 28
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’m Free to Play and I want to know when I can get suicides quickly. I have many champions that meet suicides, mainly double edge.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Thebg_JThebg_J Posts: 48
    @The_PopeGope2

No idea, but good luck.

Be patient and save every unit.

Being told to grind the arena and actually grinding the arena is 2 very different things.

I gave up on my usual willpower or any other mastery that requires 6 regular cores or any expensive cores

Haven’t needed them yet and I became uncollected in 2 weeks of starting the account.
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    I'm f2p and I'm just now going to get them. I did of arena for a couple of months and did the lower difficulty of event quests to get more units. Also, I didn't spend any units on energy refills.
    I'd also reccomend trying to get to the 4th milestone in the 22 hr event quests (except the event completion), this will also get you revives, saving you spending units on those.

I only did the 4* basic arena (since I have a lot of 4* champions),and sometimes the 4* featured (the one where you can use also 5*),since for my roster it would give the most amount of units for the time spent. I did this for 3-4 months (although I used 2,500 units on the vision and 4th of July deals).

Overall I would reccomend choosing at least 1 arena (if not more),to constantly grind, and not wasting units on crystals, energy or revives
  • Options
    JimimakJimimak Posts: 14
    4* basic arena grind the milestones every time is the easiest arena, which is the best way to get units. Also when you have enough to get half the suicides (eg double edge but not liquid courage) buy it to make grinding for the rest quicker.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    tough question.. honestly spend money or grind arena ur best bet (also exploring act one+two for units not bad)

@The_PopeGope2 help us out?
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    pray you pull 45 units from your crystals
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Get da 225 units for if crystal
  • Options
    Farrukh_tvFarrukh_tv Posts: 208 ★★
    edited August 2020
    variants on classic difficulty will give mastery cores if you haven't done them yet
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Grind arena really quickly