**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for 5.4.6 Poison 100% hyperion?

FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
I'm exploring the last quest of 5.4 and I only have a couple of paths left for ultron.
My roster:

Is there anyone that could help me with that hyperion? For reference you can check https://www.dunres.sk/mcoc/maps/story-act5-chapter4-quest6 and the Hyperion is on the poison and bleed path next to biohazard in the middle

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Guilly 2099 don’t use either prefight spam L1
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Is that the stun immune one (sorry link didn’t load fast enough for me) — if so, yeah, he’s a pain in the ass. I used OG vision, I think. Mephisto might be good, if there’s poison on the node. He’ll also prevent the power gain buffs for a while at start of fight.

Iceman would work, I might have used him too, immunities plus u can tank the sp3’s

Ghost w hood synergy. Morningstar (who pairs w Mephisto). I don’t have warlock, but seems he should work. Omega red. Dragon man if u happen to have him.

Oh wait, just noticing u don’t have most of these champs. Whoops.

Your g2099 should be able to do it. Immunities plus power control on sp1. If u can ramp her up fight before him should be even easier. Dormammu might take long but should be able to control the fight. Does quake not work? Doc Oc is good Hyperion counter, if u use nick fury synergies to protect his lack of immunities
  • WhatElseWhatElse Posts: 186 ★★★
    Do you have other 4* you could rank up? For example she-hulk? She could be a great counter for that node.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    4* Medusa or 4* Hyperion will easily take him out. His specials are easy to bait. Just double dex and let go of block. He cannot resist Just be careful he don’t charge you kinda tricky but I cleared all of that chapter with Medusa and Hyperion as the main two I used
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2099, I personally used she hulk back in the days.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Yes I do have she hulk as a 4 star but at r1