**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Fight freezing

Hello,

Past couple of days, I have been experiencing terrible lagging due to which I have lost alliance quest, alliance war fights, arena and even monthly quest. All the hard work is just going to waste. I even tried to shut down all ongoing and incoming apps and just tried to play the game but problem still persists. This has been a lot of waste of my time and has had serious repercussions on my alliance. It's happening on fewer fights but it just lags to the point when the screen actually freezes.
All my hard work in this arena is gone in waste. You guys are responsible to rectify this problem but in the mean time I have lost all the time and loosing out on the opportunity of getting the champ I've been waiting and working on.

Comments

• LivinDeadLivinDead Member Posts: 3
    Coming back to this again. This seem to be happening primarily on 5* Yellow jacket and 4* mordo fights. It again started to lag right from the beginning of the fight and I lost the arena championship and the monthly quest again. Not that am using an older phone. This is super frustrating.
  • Killer_BasuKiller_Basu Member Posts: 27
    How can you unsee this, kabam?? After all these people having the same problem as I do! I have been facing these for over 4 months!!