**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Change the 5* crystal to shards in incursion store

the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 345 ★★★
edited August 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi, I was thinking with the addition of the dual crystals , the 5* crystal gave less options and giving 10k 5* shards instead of the fully formed crystal might be a better reward which would give more options to the player. What do you think about this idea ?
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    The basic does have the whole pool yes, but too much RNG. Also as the basic and the dual class crystal are the same price. So this change can be done if people are hunting for a specific class then the shards can be used for the appropriate dual class crystal instead of getting someone from the remaining 4 classes which you already have plenty of.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Hi, I was thinking with the addition of the dual crystals , the 5* crystal gave less options and giving 10k 5* shards instead of the fully formed crystal might be a better reward which would give more options to the player. What do you think about this idea ?

I'm all for this. I ain't ever pulling a basic again.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Agree. I'm planning to save shards and go for triple Cosmic crystal. Shards in the incursions crystal would be awesome
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    With the dual crystals, they really should give us shards so that we have a choice of which to get (even though I'm not popping basics anymore, but others may).
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

it’s fine with a basic, IMO. It’s still a five star, and the basic still has good options.

Haha yeah no thanks I’ll take a 1/30 chance to get Ægon over a 1/170 chance
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I like that idea. incluse shards instead of the whole 5 star basic crystal.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Who tf is spamming disagree on every comment without stating their reason?
    I think it's high time we start seeing people who reacted on our comments.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

Who tf is spamming disagree on every comment without stating their reason?
    I think it's high time we start seeing people who reacted on our comments.

*must resist urge to spam the Disagree button on every comment from this guy*
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★
    I never opened a featured ever. Basics all the time. And basics are still relevant. My roster includes fury, omega, corvus, ghost, sunspot, domino, colossus, aegon, quake, and many more.

The idea is good, but I am 110% sure, kabam wont do something useful like this !!
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 345 ★★★
    Iryse said:

I never opened a featured ever. Basics all the time. And basics are still relevant. My roster includes fury, omega, corvus, ghost, sunspot, domino, colossus, aegon, quake, and many more.

The idea is good, but I am 110% sure, kabam wont do something useful like this !!

Ha Ha lets hope kabam will consider this idea for the upcoming incursion changes. So if you get the 10k 5* shards you can go with basic if you like it or with dual crystal or go towards your quest for forming the featured 5*. This will just make it easier for you decide . This would be a nice change if done.
    I see no reason to disagree with this IMO, but if anyone does have any counter views on why this is a bad idea do state here.
  • RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    I like the idea of this and because I do incursions a lot this would really help with me lacking in any good tech champs so yea.