**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

September 2 New featured champions

Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Soon this months is going to end and next month first week a new EQ will start. What do you all think which 2 New champions will be introduced. Lets see who all guess it right before it’s announced by Kabam.

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

prof x and some random character that will turn out to be OP. Prof X is going to be trash

I already know they're gonna make him Ebony Maw 2.0. Terrible damage and random utility that won't get used because of the terrible damage. I dearly hope I'm wrong tho.
    Can only really make him a utility/support champ though. His kit/abilities lend absolutely nothing to a fighting game. No idea why people wanted characters like him and mystique in the first place.

Having someone that has basically no combat powers and has normal human strength be some massive damage dealer just wouldn't make sense
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    The first we all know is prof x and I don't think he's gonna be trash,I don't see why you're complaining since he's the leader of the xmen I assume he'll be like nick fury. Amazing synergies and great on his own.
    As for the second, kabam did say that the second champ is a threat to both prof x and magneto so only 2 champs can come to my mind that would tie in(especially since this is the house of x powers of x version of prof x) are apocalypse(which would be disappointing cause he'll probably be bad...) or nimrod(who wouldn't be interesting considering)