**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Features Items in store

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
Just wondering if these unit costs are intentional, or an oversight.

I just did the math on the T2A cost, and it's just over 4,000 units for 15,840 T2A shards.

From a unit store perspective, that's valuing less than half a T2A at close to $140!

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I understand it's optional and no one has to spend units on it, but I'm just genuinely curious if those costs are intentional or not, cause it's certainly not a value of any kind.

Comments

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    I posted a similar thought process. This store is pure garbage. Don’t tell me there is a sale and the mark up the prices so it’s the costliest way to buy these items
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    @BigBlueOx I think we posted at almost the exact same time, or I would have just piggy-backed on your thread.

But yeah, I'm not complaining, cause again, no obligation to buy anything.

For me, as I said, it's more of a curiosity if they truly intended to make the offers that bad, or if it was an oversight by Kabam.

Either way, hopefully people will come to the forums before buying and either wait for a unit cost adjustment, or not purchase at all.