**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Side EQ

OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
I may have missed this already said somewhere, but do they plan on having a cavalier side EQ every month still or were these last two months ONLY to give us a glimpse into what cavalier difficulty would be like for the main EQ?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Side event every month
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★

Side event every month

I didn't think that was the case. The side events were for data gathering specifically for the Cav EQ. I hope you're right that along with monthly EQ, they stick with Cav side events as well. Can't go wrong with more rewards!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Side event every month

I didn't think that was the case. The side events were for data gathering specifically for the Cav EQ. I hope you're right that along with monthly EQ, they stick with Cav side events as well. Can't go wrong with more rewards!
    There will be a side event every month. For every event quest, there is a side event quest to compliment it. Nothing changes here, except that there will be a new EQ difficulty.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★

Side event every month

U can’t said that’s there not all ways a side quset ther Hav ben ones or more time with not really side quset but what he aks is wil ther be a cavalier side event quset that’s u can’t said if ther wil be or not
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Cavalier Side event? No.

Legendary Side event. Yes.