**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't ADD any MASTERY and wasted ISOs, Golden and Arena crystals trying to get some GOLD.

I recovered all my utility masteries to rearrange them which I can't as it requires some 504 gold and I have a massive amount of gold atm. FYI, before that gold bug, I still had around 4.5 million gold.
So i tried to get some gold from golden crystal which got into waste after this message and didnt receive even 1 gold. Same happened with Arena crystals, they got wasted too. After that I sold some ISOs from which I acquired some gold but unfortunately I can't even use that 3k gold in masteries where I just needed around 504 gold.

Now I'm stuck and have to play without Parry and Dexterity specially.

You can see the images on this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bw-WnrCorbAvN0pvU1NWZnR0bEE

Comments

• RivahRivah Posts: 17
    And no one from Kabam seems to care or even have a single word to say about the situation, the same thing happened to me, I lost 50k bc...
  • PIRIE26PIRIE26 Posts: 10
    Still no word just forget about it!!!!
  • This issue with gold has been for a while now. I use to always have over 6 million in gold readily available to use at my own leisure. Now I am scraping for gold all the time like a crackhead digging in-between the car seats and sofa cushions, looking for some spare change. There is definitely a shortage in obtaining it. I have even had to go as far as selling Iso and 2 and 3 star champs to get it. That is not good.
  • PIRIE26PIRIE26 Posts: 10
    Don’t sell ur champions That’s not GOOD!!