**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why Kabam make Iron Man the worst champ ?

ZaynouZaynou Posts: 394
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
To me Iron Man is the most famous Marvel Superhero but why Kabam make Iron Man the worst champ ?
* see image below

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/champions-tier-list-for-offense-god-tier-demi-god-meh-etc/

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    because he's so popular, he was one of the first champs in the game. as the game has gone on grown, kabam have had new ideas and new technology to build better and more complex champs.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    wait till this guy gets a load of Iron Man IW
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Cuz he’s dead

spoilers man! jk lol
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Actually before the movies Iron Man was a pretty unpopular character with only like 2 or 3 stories people could say you Need to read this, before the first movie came out, hence why he's been on practically Every Early Avengers Team... (Originally the whole point of the Avengers Team was that it made up of the Less Popular Characters that couldn't sell their own books, same case with the early Justice Society of America team on DC's end I think though they put 1 or 2 Popular Characters on the team to lift the other's and to draw interest.)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★

he’s outdated, not bad.

Also, Spider-Man is probably the most popular marvel character. He’s just been so iconic for so long, ya know?

Agreed , Marvel wouldn’t be Marvel w/o Spidey.
    GagoH said:

he’s outdated, not bad.

Also, Spider-Man is probably the most popular marvel character. He’s just been so iconic for so long, ya know?

Think about it the man has 3 Separate Movie SERIES', not to mention Tons of Cartoon Series'. As well his Comics have always been some of the most popular...

GagoH said:

he’s outdated, not bad.

Think about it the man has 3 Separate Movie SERIES', not to mention Tons of Cartoon Series'. As well his Comics have always been some of the most popular...
    Actually 4 Movie Series' if you count Into The Spiderverse...
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    Iron man was one of the most effective champ in 2015
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

wait till this guy gets a load of Iron Man IW

IMO overrated, mainly used as a defender
  • GuruYosenGuruYosen Posts: 87
    Just outdated, and low utility
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

GagoH said:

he’s outdated, not bad.

Word. Should out to toby mcguire , Spiderman The Animated Series, and my all time favorite theme song https://youtu.be/SUtziaZlDeE
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Zaynou said:

To me Iron Man is the most famous Marvel Superhero but why Kabam make Iron Man the worst champ ?
    * see image below

https://www.mcoc-guide.com/champions-tier-list-for-offense-god-tier-demi-god-meh-etc/

the Kamala khan is bugging me. she’s not that bad, honestly.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    edited August 2020

Zaynou said:

* see image below

As we’ve seen how Swedeah Found the potential in KK, I won’t be surprised if there’s more champs that have some kind of insane hidden potential like her.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Zaynou said:

* see image below

As we’ve seen how Swedeah Found the potential in KK, I won’t be surprised if there’s more champs that have some kind of insane hidden potential.

i took my four star to 5/50, and she’s great. Can have a permanent fury for longer fights, or just spam sp1. She can get up there in crits. I’ve had casual 3k (almost 4K crits with like 4-6 furies) and that’s without the heavy furies
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    Because he was a very early Champion. Everyone back then had one line abilities.
  • Aarongoveia483Aarongoveia483 Posts: 11
    Zaynou said:

* see image below

Before jumping to any conclusions, maybe consider the fact that iron man was released along with the release of the game itself. When compared to the new releases, its true he does fall short, however thats only because of how much the game has changed. To elaborate, in his time, iron man's arc overload ability was actually very usefull and benificial in questing. Especially considering that the endgame and almost only content at the time were the enormously long act 4 quests. I can say (not with pride tho...) that he has infact saved me tonnes of units in health potions and im sure making him weak was not an intention of kabams.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    what kind of bad, outdated list is that?