**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hall of Fortune not registering completion/exploration

Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Hall of Fortune not registering completion/exploration. Completed 100% of Easy and Medium, but now showing 0%. Did one path of Hard, but now showing 0%, so can't do 100% exploration. Since it has energy costs, doing it again is an issue. Raised a ticket to Support. Anyone else facing this problem?

Any advice? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I mean there's no problem for you lol. you got the exploration and completion rewards. all it means is that you can rerun it for extra rewards. I believe it was an issue with resets
  • Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265

I mean there's no problem for you lol. you got the exploration and completion rewards. all it means is that you can rerun it for extra rewards. I believe it was an issue with resets

Read again. Hard has reset back to 0% after one path, so I can't explore it 100%.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Try again, fixed.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Read again. Hard has reset back to 0% after one path, so I can't explore it 100%.
    my bad. too late for me lol. support should be able to fix it for you. there was a weird resetting thing
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

I faced a problem when I can explore it again and again and again and again and again. Dat gold is too much :(

Some ppl treat exploration higher than more completion runs. Unfortunately.

Before fix, u can get 70k per completion, did few trials and already got 280k gold, not to mention the 110k from exploration later.

After fix, u can get 70k for 1st run and 110k for 2nd exploration run, making 180k in total. That’s it.
  • Zenn_LaZenn_La Posts: 84
    I was wondering what happened. I did path A before work and then path B after work to get 100% exploration but it reset back to zero and I had to do path A again tonight.
    I don't
    Reference said:

Mayis said:

I faced a problem when I can explore it again and again and again and again and again. Dat gold is too much :(

Some ppl treat exploration higher than more completion runs. Unfortunately.

Before fix, u can get 70k per completion, did few trials and already got 280k gold, not to mention the 110k from exploration later.

After fix, u can get 70k for 1st run and 110k for 2nd exploration run, making 180k in total. That’s it.
    Don't have a problem if it resets after 100% exploration. lol
    Zenn_La said:

I was wondering what happened. I did path A before work and then path B after work to get 100% exploration but it reset back to zero and I had to do path A again tonight.

That's an issue I'd like to have! Haha!

That's why I hate forums sometimes. Cmon pal if you did used your brain you could have got like unlimited gold runs 😑😑😑 sometimes this bugs should exist😂😂 but get fixed soon comparison to other intended bug

Buddy, you should've used your brain to consider that many of us have limited times to play. Something that quite a few comments here have failed to consider.