**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with Dr.Doom

Hi I just opened a dual crystal and got a 5" DOCTOR DOOM!!!! I've heard alot about this champ being awesome but I wasn't able to understand how to use hi. Even after referring to the in game info and champion Spotlight...... please help...

Comments

• Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    He is the best champ in the whole game. Watch how to use doom on youtube(seatin, Jason, katy)
    He is simple to use too.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

He is the best champ in the whole game. Watch how to use doom on youtube(seatin, Jason, katy)
    He is simple to use too.

He’s an insane champ, but calling him the best in the game is pushing it a little.

• Options
    Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    You need to learn his rotation first. Watch some videos on YouTube especially dork lessons , KT1 and seatin. They will give you a general idea of how he works. That being said he is a very versatile champion and does not rely on completing his rotation like namor.
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★

He is simple to use too.

He’s an insane champ, but calling him the best in the game is pushing it a little.

For someone who thinks using corvus or ghost is difficult, doom may be the best for them. However I too agree he is not the top of the game but among some top champs.
    But for beginners doom Is a boon.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    edited August 2020
    Samanyu_8 said:

Hi I just opened a dual crystal and got a 5" DOCTOR DOOM!!!! I've heard alot about this champ being awesome but I wasn't able to understand how to use hi. Even after referring to the in game info and champion Spotlight...... please help...

Usually your combo is MLLL + Heavy. While under shock, your heavies passive stun the opponent.
    Sp1 is the way to power control/nulify. The first hit steal power, more bars the opponent have more you get. The 3 beam hits nulify
    Sp2 is very basic, use it to deal damage
    Sp3 to get one fury (max of 2) and longer aura and deal passive stun. After sp3 go for MMLLLMM. This way you give them more power and the use sp1 to steal it. If your sp1 hit someone with 3 bars, they go below 2 and you go for 2 bars
    Now you can choose another sp3 (right after sp1, hold block, block 1 hit and reparry. Then repeat the cycle above) or Sp2 for big damage
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    edited August 2020

@Gr8TonyStark "For someone who thinks using corvus or ghost is difficult, doom may be the best for them. However I too agree he is not the top of the game but among some top champs.
    But for beginners doom Is a boon."

Doom is for beginners?

We do not agree
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Yeah......@Xguard77 even I don't think he's for beginners, I mean it's been 2.5 years since I started and still I find it a bit difficult to use I dunno why....... he's kinda not that complex but not that easy to use as well....
  • Options
    Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    @Ciciliato thanks man!!! That was literally helpful, still is doom good if you are completing act 5???
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Samanyu_8 said:

@Ciciliato thanks man!!! That was literally helpful, still is doom good if you are completing act 5???

Sure, he fits almost everywhere
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Samanyu_8 said:

Doom is good for practically any content in the game except maybe LOL. Whatever it is you're running, bring Doom and you will find several uses for him. He's that awesome!

Miserable are the lives of summoners who do not have the tank called "DOOM"